X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok random post guy, keep telling yourself that
    No sense arguing with a fool that can't read or sort through anything. Everything in the oakwood thread now has to relate to logging right? Lots of people way off topic .... Let em have it dummy. I am out.

Comment

No sense arguing with a fool that can't read or sort through anything. Everything in the oakwood thread now has to relate to logging right? Lots of people way off topic .... Let em have it dummy. I am out.
      Off topic? You mean like posting a link to the OW website right after someone asks to post the link to the OW website that shows where you log in? But then claims that posted link was random and had nothing to do with the question. And then complains everyone is off topic?

Comment

Off topic? You mean like posting a link to the OW website right after someone asks to post the link to the OW website that shows where you log in? But then claims that posted link was random and had nothing to do with the question. And then complains everyone is off topic?
        You're off topic! I am banning your IP for 1 week. This is an Oakwood thread that is only about discussing logging into their site and the club members private features .... ignore the thread's title.

Comment

Oakwood has spent some money on developing their internal website. It likely has to do with minimum requirements from US soccer. US soccer needs to be able to get access and download information from their member clubs with regard to development credentials and also individual player evaluations and such.

Oakwood is not spending any IT money to please the folks of this website. Once you become a member of the Oakwood family you will be happily pleased with the IT infrastructure. Think of it as the amazing house with the *****ly bush hedge surrounding.

Comment

Oakwood has spent some money on developing their internal website. It likely has to do with minimum requirements from US soccer. US soccer needs to be able to get access and download information from their member clubs with regard to development credentials and also individual player evaluations and such.

Oakwood is not spending any IT money to please the folks of this website. Once you become a member of the Oakwood family you will be happily pleased with the IT infrastructure. Think of it as the amazing house with the *****ly bush hedge surrounding.
            Nothing and I mean nothing about Oakwood amazes me... well maybe their smugness and their lack of coaching.

Comment

Happily pleased with their "IT STRUCTURE"?! Ha! as if they had any. Those buffoons can't use schedules, email or texting reliably. I always loved having to wait until thursday or friday when our coaches would remember to send out details of the weekend's game(s). With multiple children, we always appreciated that they gave us 12-24 hours to plan out our weekends all year long. Not sure why they were so poor at that. Liked the club, hated the disorganization at all levels there. Same with uniforms. Order all mediums and get several pieces made by Omar the tent make or that wouldn't fit a toddler.

Comment

The website is terrible. Whoever they paid was paid too much.

Comment

Nothing and I mean nothing about Oakwood amazes me... well maybe their smugness and their lack of coaching.
                  where does your kid play?

Comment

Happily pleased with their "IT STRUCTURE"?! Ha! as if they had any. Those buffoons can't use schedules, email or texting reliably. I always loved having to wait until thursday or friday when our coaches would remember to send out details of the weekend's game(s). With multiple children, we always appreciated that they gave us 12-24 hours to plan out our weekends all year long. Not sure why they were so poor at that. Liked the club, hated the disorganization at all levels there. Same with uniforms. Order all mediums and get several pieces made by Omar the tent make or that wouldn't fit a toddler.
                    We left because of this exact reason. Regardless of what people say, I thought the training was very good. We left because you'd wait to see what they had planned every weekend until Friday night outside of league games. Would there be a practice you didn't know about? Would there be a friendly, which btw they wouldn't pay a ref for? The communication was horrendous until the emails about volunteering at OPI, buying dance tickets, or paying the coach's tournament expenses came, and then those emails came out rapid fire and on time. We had years where we ordered uniforms, and then the coach would complain if your child was couldn't use the XXL they gave you for your YL daughter or the other way around. People can say what they want about OW good and bad, but no one can say there is any type of infrastructure.

Comment

Oakwood

I have 3 children age 12-23 that play or played at OW, never had an issue with emails or scheduling and I always took my kids to try on sizes of uniforms before ordering, communication was never a problem

Comment

I have 3 children age 12-23 that play or played at OW, never had an issue with emails or scheduling and I always took my kids to try on sizes of uniforms before ordering, communication was never a problem
                        This is obviously an Admin person at Oakwood, nice try

Comment

I heard the 23 year old flips burgers for a living now

Comment

Oakwood

Not an admin person just a parent of past and present players sharing experience. Not sure why you would expect my 23 year old is flipping burgers or what being at Oakwood would have to do with occupation, but no my child does not flip burger, actually just started second year of law school. Get a life!

Comment

Not an admin person just a parent of past and present players sharing experience. Not sure why you would expect my 23 year old is flipping burgers or what being at Oakwood would have to do with occupation, but no my child does not flip burger, actually just started second year of law school. Get a life!
                              I get it you paid a little extra.

Comment

Thanks Matt!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X