NEFC West - Girls Program

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter is on the 06 team. We along with many of the parents dislike her and have requested a change

Comment

She had a terrible reputation at Oakwood. Players and parents hated her. She would only play a select handful at showcases and bench the rest of the team. I would never put my daughter on her team.

This 2006 went from a strong team to a struggling team, and it’s because of the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Thanks BA, I know that AS has you counting parking spaces to earn you paycheck
        No not BA, and I am not affiliated with Roots, but I do live 5 mins down the road from there.

Comment

My daughter is on the 06 team. We along with many of the parents dislike her and have requested a change
          Not all the parents disliked her, certainly a vocal minority.

Comment

She had a terrible reputation at Oakwood. Players and parents hated her. She would only play a select handful at showcases and bench the rest of the team. I would never put my daughter on her team.

This 2006 went from a strong team to a struggling team, and it’s because of the coach.
            Thankfully your d isn't good enough for that team. Enjoy you WUP experience where all the little Mia's get equal playing time in the lowest brackets

Comment

Then why did they all follow her.
              Strongest region of all the NEFC teams.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/ranki...ls/nefc%20west

Comment

Then why did they all follow her.
                Strongest region of all the NEFC teams.

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/ranki...ls/nefc%20west
                No one followed her! All those NEFC kids came from Stars or Western. The strong girls are RL’s kids and the boys came from WUP.

Comment

No one followed her! All those NEFC kids came from Stars or Western. The strong girls are RL’s kids and the boys came from WUP.
                  But they could've gone to WUP, GPS, FSA, CFC, Stars central but didn't. Maybe some will but they haven't yet

Comment

Bitter little trolls .Anything you say positive they respond negatively.Coach is very good tries to coach teamplay not kick and run .Some teams are stronger and bigger just like the field will be.Parents that THINK they know more than the coach is the problem.

Comment

It's easy to bash someone anonymously and hide behind your ambiguity.Find out the facts first she was one of the winningest coaches oakwood had.Some people like her some don't as with all coaches,she knows the game and is very knowledgeable.If you don't like it ,leave very simple.Go sit the bench somewhere else.

Comment

It's easy to bash someone anonymously and hide behind your ambiguity.Find out the facts first she was one of the winningest coaches oakwood had.Some people like her some don't as with all coaches,she knows the game and is very knowledgeable.If you don't like it ,leave very simple.Go sit the bench somewhere else.
                        Well said!

Comment

if someone said LA would be my daughters coach for the next 5 years. i'd say where do i sign!

-OW Parent

Comment

Winningest lolololol lmao

Easy to say when you are handed 12 superstars lmao she doesn’t have much to do with this group

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2245361]if someone said LA would be my daughters coach for the next 5 years. i'd say where do i sign

Just sign your check that is all you have to do

Comment

Not all the parents disliked her, certainly a vocal minority.
                                .... Of the bottom quarter of the roster, likely. She works the kids hard and they do respond. She will make your kid better as she runs lively, quality practices. OW parents are helicopter parent, blowhards.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X