X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Envy is a big problem you all have.
    I understand that though... Even referees act against Weston at games here in FL (Contrary with all other clubs that the referees are neutral or just ignorants of the games). So pathetic!
    Bunch of resented people. I wonder why?
    Weston gives opportunities no other club in Florida does.
    You Losers get a life and invest in the development of you child so he can play at the next level.
    GO WESTON!!!
    will those opportunites still be there after Inter completley guts the Weston club. You see in Europe that would never happen. They would stay with there club until pro came calling, sell that player because they trained them. Will Weston get a dime for all the players Inter will take away. They will get nothing and like it. So who gave the opportunities Weston did, and everybody will scat on over to whats percieved to be better, oh yeah the weston coaches are going as well. Its BS! What Weston built took 10 yrs or more, and its getting dimantled for some BS 4 th tier league. Those 04s shoud not even get on a plane back here, and get on with a real academy and pro system in italy or wherever in europe. I am sure more than a few would pick up there players and give them a real opportunity! Inter is not just taking 1-2 or two players in this transaction the club that got them there and gave the opportunites is going to completley dismantle them from top to bottom

Comment

Win is a nice accomplishment for the players, coach and club. If Ajax was playing with their top U15 players we all know this would not be the outcome but that’s ok because even a U12 player at Ajax is a soon to be first division player in Europe. Winning this game doesn’t mean Weston players are better than Ajax players either but it’s for sure an experience they will remember forever. Don’t hate because while you biatch your son is playing video games or local low competitions while these kids are experiencing what is like to play against future world class players.
      Nice its insane! Should be all over the sports world media here in the USA but nobody gives a rats ass! PAY TO PLAY club beats footballing factory Ajax are you joking me! Don't down play it you were not there you dont know ****e! If there top u-15 players were there blah blah blah. FCK right off douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        nice its insane! Should be all over the sports world media here in the usa but nobody gives a rats ass! Pay to play club beats footballing factory ajax are you joking me! Don't down play it you were not there you dont know ****e! If there top u-15 players were there blah blah blah. Fck right off douche bag.
        go weston!!!

Comment

will those opportunites still be there after Inter completley guts the Weston club. You see in Europe that would never happen. They would stay with there club until pro came calling, sell that player because they trained them. Will Weston get a dime for all the players Inter will take away. They will get nothing and like it. So who gave the opportunities Weston did, and everybody will scat on over to whats percieved to be better, oh yeah the weston coaches are going as well. Its BS! What Weston built took 10 yrs or more, and its getting dimantled for some BS 4 th tier league. Those 04s shoud not even get on a plane back here, and get on with a real academy and pro system in italy or wherever in europe. I am sure more than a few would pick up there players and give them a real opportunity! Inter is not just taking 1-2 or two players in this transaction the club that got them there and gave the opportunites is going to completley dismantle them from top to bottom
          Who cares??? Thanks to Weston, some players will move to the next level.
          Go Weston!!!

Comment

Chill out dude! You just played u12 today and you won pkicks? Bro go to Ajax website

Comment

The refs stold the last pkick from Ajax

Comment

I heard mirco is not coaching u17 next year. I wonder why

Comment

I heard mirco is not coaching u17 next year. I wonder why
                  Taking a job back home had enough

Comment

The refs stold the last pkick from Ajax
                    Thanks God the game was not here because the PK would've been stolen from weston as they refs always do.
                    We were lucky not to have US refs in Italy.
                    Again.... resentment everywhere.
                    Refs...Losers!!!

Comment

Why were the U15s playing U12s?

Comment

No they weren't dummy

Comment

This is a fantastic experience for our team, I wish for all of your children to experience this level of futbol. Our country is years behind development. A re-evaluation of our academies is in order.

One touch and pace are so much different at the higher levels.

Comment

It was the u15s you ignorant buffoon. No u14s,u13s, or u12s.

Comment

This is a fantastic experience for our team, I wish for all of your children to experience this level of futbol. Our country is years behind development. A re-evaluation of our academies is in order.

All of that is futile when you park and double park the tank, which is mircos style of play.

Comment

Just in florida sir! American side just clobbered weston 07 in spain 6-0 could of been 12. All one two touch. While most of our players are encouraged to play like messi, it doesnt work

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X