• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know my sons too

One was an all American football player Who cares

What do they have to do with this
    Hiya I am a parent of the former 99's. I stood around through the Patino mess. I can tell you without a doubt that you are making all of this up, because only one of our other families who stood through to the end had a brother who played at WCFC. That player still comes to summer camp to work with Kaz and many of the other girls who are now playing in college. Stop making crap up and go enjoy your Easter.

Comment

Hiya I am a parent of the former 99's. I stood around through the Patino mess. I can tell you without a doubt that you are making all of this up, because only one of our other families who stood through to the end had a brother who played at WCFC. That player still comes to summer camp to work with Kaz and many of the other girls who are now playing in college. Stop making crap up and go enjoy your Easter.
      Kaz Kaz Kaz

Lol

Keep drinking the look aide

Comment

We had a great team until
        Kaz made it a mess because of his ego

Then we were just ok

Tell the truth

Comment

So a bitter and disgruntled 99 parent unleashed on the Kaz, wow talk about loser. After all these years, you still harbor such malice?? Your child is hopefully playing in college somewhere and you wanted one last kick?? We don’t go far back with Kaz, just the GDA teams, but I have heard and seen enough to know, that he is a very good coach and teacher, and it’s hard to be both. However I did meet several former 99 parents at the complex last year, and they credit Kaz with helping their daughter succeed. The Alex debacle was mentioned in passing, more as a cautionary tale, nothing more.

Comment

So a bitter and disgruntled 99 parent unleashed on the Kaz, wow talk about loser. After all these years, you still harbor such malice?? Your child is hopefully playing in college somewhere and you wanted one last kick?? We don’t go far back with Kaz, just the GDA teams, but I have heard and seen enough to know, that he is a very good coach and teacher, and it’s hard to be both. However I did meet several former 99 parents at the complex last year, and they credit Kaz with helping their daughter succeed. The Alex debacle was mentioned in passing, more as a cautionary tale, nothing more.

You obviously know nothing about soccer

He’s a schiester lawyer

Got you

Comment

You obviously know nothing about soccer

He’s a schiester lawyer

Got you
              shy·ster (shī′stər)
              n. Slang
              An unethical, unscrupulous practitioner, especially of law.
              [Probably alteration of German Scheisser, son of a bitch, bastard, from scheissen, to defecate, from Middle High German schīzen, from Old High German skīzzan; see skei- in Indo-European roots.]
              shy′ster·ism n.

Not sure who you got, or what, but maybe some penicillin will help that itch??

Comment

We had a great team until
                Kaz made it a mess because of his ego

Then we were just ok

Tell the truth
                The truth is, it is youth soccer and you obviously have invested yourself way too much in it. You’re bringing up an incident that shouldn’t have happened because Alex Patino and BJ could not get their way. That is the truth. BJ wanted to control everything that happened on that team and who was invited to training centers. Did you know that US Soccer repeatedly contacted AP to send a particular player to their training centers, and he sent his own daughter and BJ’s daughter instead. As soon as AP was gone she was invited into camp and is still on the NT call ups as recently as a few months ago

Spin whatever story you’d like but that is the truth

Comment

Id camps anyone? worth it or not? Can coaches even talk to players about recruiting or anything?

Comment

Id camps anyone? worth it or not? Can coaches even talk to players about recruiting or anything?
                    My daughter went to one this week. Lots of kids in attendance,. Not sure it was worth it to us

Comment

What age? Clinic or Camp? What college? Many factors will determine the answer you get. A week long camp at UNC for a 12 year old is not worth anything other than getting a look at the college. A one day clinic at UPenn with 24 kids attending will get you farther. Coaches can not talk to your child about offers and interest at the camps

Comment

What age? Clinic or Camp? What college? Many factors will determine the answer you get. A week long camp at UNC for a 12 year old is not worth anything other than getting a look at the college. A one day clinic at UPenn with 24 kids attending will get you farther. Coaches can not talk to your child about offers and interest at the camps
                        So why should we go if they cant talk to us? We went to Stonybrook and did not get any feedback at all.

Comment

So why should we go if they cant talk to us? We went to Stonybrook and did not get any feedback at all.
                          To get on their radar and for the player to see if there's a fit. But at UNC (example above) you need to be on their radar early. Stonybrook not so much. That can wait. Coaches can talk to you, just not anything about recruiting until the release date. Not really enforceable of course.

Comment

The truth is, it is youth soccer and you obviously have invested yourself way too much in it. You’re bringing up an incident that shouldn’t have happened because Alex Patino and BJ could not get their way. That is the truth. BJ wanted to control everything that happened on that team and who was invited to training centers. Did you know that US Soccer repeatedly contacted AP to send a particular player to their training centers, and he sent his own daughter and BJ’s daughter instead. As soon as AP was gone she was invited into camp and is still on the NT call ups as recently as a few months ago

Spin whatever story you’d like but that is the truth
                            is the goal to have a good team at 13 ? Alex Patino. like most parents, did everything he could to promote his daughter. He coached up the families that paid him on the side. He used that team to promote himself. Kids change. A lot of the kids he banked on did not pan out. That team was ahead of most technically, but the rest caught up pretty quickly. He had one truly elite talent on his team

Comment

is the goal to have a good team at 13 ? Alex Patino. like most parents, did everything he could to promote his daughter. He coached up the families that paid him on the side. He used that team to promote himself. Kids change. A lot of the kids he banked on did not pan out. That team was ahead of most technically, but the rest caught up pretty quickly. He had one truly elite talent on his team
                              Lol

Was the best team in country when he left

And to The other guy who knows nothing

Us soccer calls whom ever they want to camps

They don’t wait for coach to send them

And btw

Kaz would’ve sent her on his own

You people are really out of touch

You believe everything the Kazbek family tells you

Like his brother was a good coach too

What a joke

Lay off the prescription meds

Comment

Lol

Was the best team in country when he left

And to The other guy who knows nothing

Us soccer calls whom ever they want to camps

They don’t wait for coach to send them

And btw

Kaz would’ve sent her on his own

You people are really out of touch

You believe everything the Kazbek family tells you

Like his brother was a good coach too

What a joke

Lay off the prescription meds
                                The only people who go on and on about something that happened over 5 years ago, is someone who is still bitter that Kaz didn’t take his daughter back after she left. “Bitterness keeps you from flying” my friend

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X