Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eichmann may have done a lot of people in the past, but sure isn't present to do anything for anyone in the present or future. Dude should step down, but as one poster said "its a business". You don't just walk away from that sort of money and position. Can he at least put a proper staff around him to get the club back on its feet?
    that might cost money, ride the wave

Comment

Eichmann may have done a lot of people in the past, but sure isn't present to do anything for anyone in the present or future. Dude should step down, but as one poster said "its a business". You don't just walk away from that sort of money and position. Can he at least put a proper staff around him to get the club back on its feet?
      Moving on , the boys DA going to continue next season?

Comment

Moving on , the boys DA going to continue next season?
        Ya right no when to fold em! Place is a cesspool

Comment

Boca United is a washed up club and so is eichman. He lied to my face two weeks ago when he said they didn’t lose girls DA andnow we found out that he knew 30 days ago that they lost DA. He is a total bull ****ter and if you bring your kid to this club you are an imbecile

Comment

Be warned, this club is a scam. Take note of the players who are currently on their teams and see how many stick around for next year. Each year it only gets worse. Only regret was sticking around for so long. Believe me, the horror stories you hear are true.

Comment

Be warned, this club is a scam. Take note of the players who are currently on their teams and see how many stick around for next year. Each year it only gets worse. Only regret was sticking around for so long. Believe me, the horror stories you hear are true.
              It’s a disgrace of a club ripping parents off and kids! I’ve never been so pissed off in my life about fckn soccer. Does anyone down there even care or have an ounce of quality in there work. No wonder soccer sucks so bad in this country, DA at this club, I can’t imagine what rec is

Comment

It’s a disgrace of a club ripping parents off and kids! I’ve never been so pissed off in my life about fckn soccer. Does anyone down there even care or have an ounce of quality in there work. No wonder soccer sucks so bad in this country, DA at this club, I can’t imagine what rec is
                Rec is actually pretty cool at boca. Looking forward to some new players to add to the team.

Comment

Rec is actually pretty cool at boca. Looking forward to some new players to add to the team.
                  the da players are not good enough to play rec

Comment

the da players are not good enough to play rec
                    Its not the players. Don't blame kids. Its the coaching and the lack of coaching. Its Eric Eichmann and his greediness. The guy is collecting a pay check for doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

Its not the players. Don't blame kids. Its the coaching and the lack of coaching. Its Eric Eichmann and his greediness. The guy is collecting a pay check for doing absolutely nothing.
                      Allot of kids walking out after this year some have said they will go back to rec before entering a foot on those fields again

Comment

EE is a good man. You don't even know him.

Comment

You want a friend buy a dog!

Comment

I know him well he is a snake in the grass.He has done nothing to improve Bu if it was not for Asalf they would have been done 2 years ago facts.

Comment

I know him well he is a snake in the grass.He has done nothing to improve Bu if it was not for Asalf they would have been done 2 years ago facts.
                              That’s okay there done now!

Comment

Im sure you may know Eric from a different perspective, but i know Eric for the greedy selfish ass he is. Im not the only person who knows this Eric. Everyone within the soccer industry knows Eric Eichmann as being a selfish ass who only cares about easy money he makes every year for not doing anything. Come on, take a look for yourself. Parkland, Coral Springs, Team Boca, all the local clubs want nothing to do with him. The signs will be there at the end of the season. All those the inside of the industry knows he's scamming parents every year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X