Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 17 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please, let's set the record straight
1- No one from Smithtown started this thread, they're the ones being bullied.
2- They're not mentioning SUSA, you are. I guess you're there. There are lots of other expensive options out there!
3- Why would you continue to attack their club? If they are not a threat to you get on with your life.
Thanks for proving my point!!! I am a paying customer at Smithtown! Instead of addressing our questions and concerns, you automatically revert to blabbering some crap about Susa. Get it effing together man! I'm not attacking the club, I'm IN THE CLUB, but I'm really starting to question why! How about you guys answer some of the questions we've all been asking
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 16 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What's pathetic is Smithtown's obsession with Susa! Nobody gives a crap about Susa except the powers at be. We're all trying to figure out what's next and best for our kids and all you jerks care about is making sure we don't go to Susa. Here's a heads up, there's at least 3 options right now that are looking better than Smithtown and only 1 of them is Susa! Why don't you guys figure out a way to offer your paying customers some of the opportunities other clubs are offering instead of spending your days on chat boards complaining about Susa.
Would love to know the other options!

Stonybrook?
Lake Grove?
Susa?

Exactly what others Suffolk County options are there with high level play?
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 15 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Would love to know the other options!

Stonybrook?
Lake Grove?
Susa?

Exactly what others Suffolk County options are there with high level play?
Don't even think about dragging Stonybrook into your nonsense. Poster is right. Focus on fixing things within your own house instead of just trying to trash talk other clubs. Smithtown could certainly learn a lesson from Stonybrook on how to actually listen to their customers!
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 10 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default EM dumping Smithtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for proving my point!!! I am a paying customer at Smithtown! Instead of addressing our questions and concerns, you automatically revert to blabbering some crap about Susa. Get it effing together man! I'm not attacking the club, I'm IN THE CLUB, but I'm really starting to question why! How about you guys answer some of the questions we've all been asking
You're not a Smithtown parent. You'd know this all because all you had to do was ask at the meeting.

Smithtown is not the ones blabbering a lot of crap here. You are!
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 6 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You're not a Smithtown parent. You'd know this all because all you had to do was ask at the meeting.

Smithtown is not the ones blabbering a lot of crap here. You are!
You really need to talk to your coaches then because I know I'm not the only one asking questions of them that they can't answer! (Not their fault though)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.