•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471108]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Their B team[/QUOTE
    Oh I get it. Because they arent the DA team. Got it. Thanks DA dad.
    It always amazes me how they are so into their kid being on DA that they take the trouble to troll a State Cup web site to try to bring people down for being excited about their kids playing State Cup. I got news flash DA dad. DA is nothing. Only a small handful of kids across all ages currently in DA are even close to national level. Most will not even play high level D1 college or professionally. The vast majority will never be anything but the rec players they all are now. Same outcome as the kids playing ECNL and State Cup. Guessing your kid isn't one of the 4 or 5 DA players per age group in state playing at national level. Those guys don't feel need to be on TS saying everybody else sucks. Furthermore if your kid isn't one of the best 7 or 8 players on his DA team, there are lots of players out there playing ECNL and State Cup who could easily be interchanged with him. It is a big country dude. A ton of talent across the land. Have a little humility. Your kid just is not that good. Have a nice day.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471186]

It always amazes me how they are so into their kid being on DA that they take the trouble to troll a State Cup web site to try to bring people down for being excited about their kids playing State Cup. I got news flash DA dad. DA is nothing. Only a small handful of kids across all ages currently in DA are even close to national level. Most will not even play high level D1 college or professionally. The vast majority will never be anything but the rec players they all are now. Same outcome as the kids playing ECNL and State Cup. Guessing your kid isn't one of the 4 or 5 DA players per age group in state playing at national level. Those guys don't feel need to be on TS saying everybody else sucks. Furthermore if your kid isn't one of the best 7 or 8 players on his DA team, there are lots of players out there playing ECNL and State Cup who could easily be interchanged with him. It is a big country dude. A ton of talent across the land. Have a little humility. Your kid just is not that good. Have a nice day.
      Like the Chargers DA.They are already out of State cup.

Comment

I was just asking an honest question, but I think somehow I struck a nerve. Was it the “B” or “C” in “is it Kendall's B or C team” that set you off? I didn’t know if Kendall is a club with DA and ECZnL for the boys or not. Geez, I think I see why all of the DA parents laugh at you guys that seem so butt-hurt for some reason. I hate to say it, but it sounds like your kid didn’t make the DA team. Have a nice Easter!

Signed,
        A non-DA or ECNL Parent

Comment

At a club no matter what level “if you ain’t first you’re last” sorry dude it’s a B team.
          Maybe next year.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471197]

Well I guess that’s the trend CC. Their 02B are done as well.lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471290]

At a club no matter what level “if you ain’t first you’re last” sorry dude it’s a B team.
              Maybe next year.
              Difference is I know it is a 'B' team. You however think your kid's team and kid are superstars. Trust me Dude, your kids DA team is a 'B' team. Your kid would look absolutely ridiculous if you put him on field with the national U16 team. It would look the same as putting a U14 rec player on field with a U16 DA team. You are blinded by your pride & arrogance and have no idea how average your kid is. On other hand, you could put best few players from Kendall 03 on the Kendall DA team and they would be competitive with the bottom half of the team. It is just kids playing soccer. When your average kid is all done it will probably finally register with you. if I am wrong about you, explain why are you on a thread about 03 State Cup if not to gloat about how great your dopey kid is?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471278]

I was just asking an honest question, but I think somehow I struck a nerve. Was it the “B” or “C” in “is it Kendall's B or C team” that set you off? I didn’t know if Kendall is a club with DA and ECZnL for the boys or not. Geez, I think I see why all of the DA parents laugh at you guys that seem so butt-hurt for some reason. I hate to say it, but it sounds like your kid didn’t make the DA team. Have a nice Easter!

Signed,
                A non-DA or ECNL Parent
                Wrong no DA program in our area so consequently no DA to make. live hundreds of miles from Miami and 1 1/2 hours from nearest DA. Not everyone will spend 3 hours a day in car and also give up other sports for DA. Not everyone who keeps youth soccer in perspective is just a jealous parent of a kid who sucks as you guys like to talk about children.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471301]

Difference is I know it is a 'B' team. You however think your kid's team and kid are superstars. Trust me Dude, your kids DA team is a 'B' team. Your kid would look absolutely ridiculous if you put him on field with the national U16 team. It would look the same as putting a U14 rec player on field with a U16 DA team. You are blinded by your pride & arrogance and have no idea how average your kid is. On other hand, you could put best few players from Kendall 03 on the Kendall DA team and they would be competitive with the bottom half of the team. It is just kids playing soccer. When your average kid is all done it will probably finally register with you. if I am wrong about you, explain why are you on a thread about 03 State Cup if not to gloat about how great your dopey kid is?
                  I’m not the a-hole that posted the latest puke you are responding to, however I am curious. My kid is an 03 DA player that has consistently attended the Florida US Soccer training centers. He’s a starter and major contributor on the U16/U17 DA team at our club. I was looking at the 03 State Cup thread because his former club has a team still in it, and I was curious to see what crap was being said. Call it entertainment. So, am I a blinded and arrogant parent of a dopey kid?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471313]

I’m not the a-hole that posted the latest puke you are responding to, however I am curious. My kid is an 03 DA player that has consistently attended the Florida US Soccer training centers. He’s a starter and major contributor on the U16/U17 DA team at our club. I was looking at the 03 State Cup thread because his former club has a team still in it, and I was curious to see what crap was being said. Call it entertainment. So, am I a blinded and arrogant parent of a dopey kid?
                    Reads like it

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471317]

Reads like it
                      Well, yours reads like being butt-hurt!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471197]

The Chargers DA does not play in the State Cup. So, they were never in it to be out of it. Since this is 03 boys state cup thread, the best 03 boys in the state are a. playing in the DA u17 b. not on a DA roster but playing up on an 02 team. Very few of the best 03's in the state are playing their age and not challenging themselves. State Cup at the older ages is watered down and is B level soccer.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471684]

The Chargers DA does not play in the State Cup. So, they were never in it to be out of it. Since this is 03 boys state cup thread, the best 03 boys in the state are a. playing in the DA u17 b. not on a DA roster but playing up on an 02 team. Very few of the best 03's in the state are playing their age and not challenging themselves. State Cup at the older ages is watered down and is B level soccer.
                          Eh, So your 03 DA played up on a Watered down 02 State cup & you still couldn't make round of 16 ? Take a breath & think about that for a minute.

Comment

You are the 03 team that don't have a u16 DA so you played up a year in B level Soccer.You've not done well which understandably makes people Question the whole DA & laugh at your egos when you don't get to far at the B level.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2471804]

You are the 03 team that don't have a u16 DA so you played up a year in B level Soccer.You've not done well which understandably makes people Question the whole DA & laugh at your egos when you don't get to far at the B level.
                              Nugget? What in the hell are you doing on this thread? Why would a FECES turd Nugget be worried about 03 state cup? Your horrible writing and lack of punctuation gave you away yet again. That, and the fact that you’re a moron. There are no U16 DA teams...anywhere. They are all a combined U16/U17. Once again the only thing you’ve proven is that you know absolutely sh1t!!!

Comment

Never heard of a DA b team. Other DA clubs are you are either in DA and on roster or sent to ECNL or next lowest team if no ECNL. If your kid's on a supposed DA b team that probably a nice way of saying you're not quite DA or someone took your spot or even let's dangle a carrot in front of you to stay with the club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X