Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More W05 players got invites that didn't make 1st invite, I guess the scouts were surprised with the level of rec club soccer vs DA.
    That’s good. There are kids in other DAs that did not get an invitation either and they are better than some of the kids that were there from other rec clubs. I saw that with my own eyes in the try outs. They left kids on other teams that were definitely better than what I saw there.

Comment

1st he is not going inter, 2nd the kids need a change of vision enough of JC.
      How are you so certain? Vision is fine and it will only get better at a pro club.

Comment

That’s good. There are kids in other DAs that did not get an invitation either and they are better than some of the kids that were there from other rec clubs. I saw that with my own eyes in the try outs. They left kids on other teams that were definitely better than what I saw there.
        Blocked by there own doc there the ones who recommended kids

Comment

Inter Weston controls the academy! It’s whats wrong with the picture

Comment

Blocked by there own doc there the ones who recommended kids
            Well if that’s the case that really sucks

Comment

Well if that’s the case that really sucks
              such is American life. I must succeed you must fail, its a fight for your life in this country.

Comment

If Miami builds a super team with W05s plus some good add ons , who the heck are they going to compete vs? The same crap teams W05 is competing now?it will be a boring season.
                ta da!! the register finally rings!

Comment

are they doing tryouts for all ages or are they just inviting people?

Comment

are they doing tryouts for all ages or are they just inviting people?
                    So far invitation only.

Comment

So far invitation only.
                      Just talk to your doc not that hard to get a tryout, have him initiate for you

Comment

Just talk to your doc not that hard to get a tryout, have him initiate for you
                        Inter process is a joke.

Comment

The 05 group is stacked they will dominate good luck never got a chance to tryout but understand no big deal will train on and hopefully get a chance to try out .

Comment

Inter process is a joke.
                            No. It’s not.

Comment

Hearing rumors that once selected they are going to put on summer training season starting mid June through August to implement testing and style of play as well as conditioning.trilump

Comment

Hearing rumors that once selected they are going to put on summer training season starting mid June through August to implement testing and style of play as well as conditioning.trilump
                                Not a rumor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X