Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They don't move kids between East and West during the year. Relax.

I really don't understand why people are so obsessed with Stars and the fact that they have 2 teams in ECNL. There are several ECNL clubs that are set up the exact same way (PDA has 2 teams in the Northeast as well).
    Why did someone say 3?

Comment

Poster was talking about NEFC because they have a combined birth year this year. Next year they go back to single age.
      Sorry. I thought they meant that the 02 Stars East team was mostly 03s. My bad. I will try to keep up.

Comment

Sorry. I thought they meant that the 02 Stars East team was mostly 03s. My bad. I will try to keep up.
        On Stars 03 team are only 03’s. On Stars 02 team only 02’s except one 04. Does NEFC go back to single ages for all next year?

Comment

On Stars 03 team are only 03’s. On Stars 02 team only 02’s except one 04. Does NEFC go back to single ages for all next year?
          Yes all except u19/18 are staying combined

Comment

Need more stars threads.... JD and crew must be feeling nervous or something with all these threads... is tryouts soon? Asking for a friend!

Comment

Petition to change the name of this board to talking-Stars-and-GDA.com is in the works....

Comment

Fc Stars as a whole are overrated,just another club amongst all others.No better no worse.

Comment

They don't move kids between East and West during the year. Relax.

I really don't understand why people are so obsessed with Stars and the fact that they have 2 teams in ECNL. There are several ECNL clubs that are set up the exact same way (PDA has 2 teams in the Northeast as well).
                  all of these are clubs that had DA and then backed out. You can't sell two elite teams (DA & ECNL) one year and then tell all the 45 sets of parents that paid that there really is only one elite team the next year. The way things change with these clubs I would not be surprised to see them go back to only ONE elite team and a true B team.

Comment

Honestly the coaching attitudes are starting to hurt program. People are feed up and will just go elsewhere.

Comment

Honestly the coaching attitudes are starting to hurt program. People are feed up and will just go elsewhere.
                      Yup, and they won't be missed.
                      The "fed up" by definition are those who are not getting what they expected. They are immediately replaceable by the hopefuls thrilled to switch sides of the bubble

Comment

Yup, and they won't be missed.
                        The "fed up" by definition are those who are not getting what they expected. They are immediately replaceable by the hopefuls thrilled to switch sides of the bubble
                        Interesting comment.

By "not getting what they expected", what do you mean?

* That they really are B teamers, despite what they were sold?

* Not everyone gets a full-ride?

* Their shlt actually does stink?

What?

Comment

Nobody cares ,overrated average club paying a premium price to play.Nothing to see here move along.

Comment

So you're OK with a coach literally cutting a girl at half time?

This is not about parents thinking their child is good or not. I's about not playing mind games and being a bully.

All the players on that team are good and would have spots on other teams in a minute.

Be a good human being.

Comment

What do you mean cutting a kid at half Time?

Comment

Baby Bully James

You will go 1 and 3 in the next 4 games.

Head will blow off.

Then will everyone see that with all these college commits their 1 win in the league is coaching.

I can almost guarantee Baby Bully James did not play soccer at any level over high school.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X