Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We come from a broken family, we are a little unsettled. Sometimes you spend the weekend with divorced dad. That feels like fun but then you get sick. That is what America is going through. We are living with divorced dad."

-Michelle Obama

What an incredibly sexist thing to say.

Comment

“Grab ‘em by the pussy.”

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        “Grab ‘em by the pussy.”
        And there was hell to pay for it.

Yet, not a peep here when the left's racism and sexism kick it.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

Hell to pay? Lol. You Cons shrugged and made him president.

Comment

Hell to pay? Lol. You Cons shrugged and made him president.
            And gave a whole new cottage industry for pink hats.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

I have been soooo busy ...I do miss you guys and think of you...now and then ...far far fewer than I’m sure a certain troll has no doubt mentioned me in my absence ....

But strap up folks ! TODAY is the day and I will share this nugget ....

The obstruction of justice section of the report references both impeachment and prosecution of the president after he leaves office.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

He’s toast. I look forward to the day when we (most) just curse under our breath and spit on the ground when his name is heard aloud

Comment

Hey, look, the hypocrite woke up.

Really banged one out last night, huh?

Comment

So why didn't Mueller charge Trump for obstruction?

The answer to that question is that it's complicated. Mueller cites a number of factors for why he ultimately didn't recommend such a charge. They include:

* There was no underlying crime for which Trump was obstructing the investigation. While Mueller makes clear that there need not be an underlying crime for obstruction to occur, he acknowledges that the lack of proof of collusion makes the obstruction case a harder sell.

* Many of the President's underlings -- like, say Lewandowski and McGahn -- didn't actually carry out their boss's orders. And so, there was no obstruction even if Trump had intended to do so.

* So much of what Trump did was in public that Mueller found it hard to conclude that the President was executing some sort of broad-scale attempt to obstruct justice.

* Many of the more high-profile moves by Trump -- most notably firing FBI Director James Comey -- were within his presidential powers to do.

Wishing to obstruct, and actually obstructing, are different.

Like, wishing this report to bring Trump down, and it actually bringing him down, are different.

Whole lotta' nothing.

Comment

A few takeaways, besides the barely/questionably legal attempts by Trump to kill the investigation

- Several of his staff refused to do what he wanted, thus staving off a real crisis, but many of those people are now gone
                    - The culture of lies in the WH is even worse than suspected
                    - Sarah H Sanders caught red handed lying to the American people. Not that she had any credibility before, but enough already. She needs to go.
                    - Richard Burr, a Republican on the Senate intelligence committee was giving the White House information about the investigation all along (ah hello, if you're on the intel committee you're supposed to keep that all hush hush, plus separate branches to keep each other in check?)
                    - Russia did even more than we knew about to disrupt the election. An investigation definitely was warranted even if the conclusion wasn't what some wanted

Comment

A few takeaways, besides the barely/questionably legal attempts by Trump to kill the investigation

- Several of his staff refused to do what he wanted, thus staving off a real crisis, but many of those people are now gone
                      - The culture of lies in the WH is even worse than suspected
                      - Sarah H Sanders caught red handed lying to the American people. Not that she had any credibility before, but enough already. She needs to go.
                      - Richard Burr, a Republican on the Senate intelligence committee was giving the White House information about the investigation all along (ah hello, if you're on the intel committee you're supposed to keep that all hush hush, plus separate branches to keep each other in check?)
                      - Russia did even more than we knew about to disrupt the election. An investigation definitely was warranted even if the conclusion wasn't what some wanted
                      -Checks and balances. Wishing to do something and doing something are different. I'm sure throughout history many a president has had an idea, a bad idea, that an advisor talked them out of.
                      -Again, throughout history, it's only a lie if you spend the time to get them caught.
                      -Stretched the truth vs. a flat-out lie.
                      -Conspiracy theory
                      -Agreed. I only wish this was addressed years, decades, ago. There were opportunities to do so, but they were neglected. Only the naive would think they thought this up in the fall of 2015 and put the plan in place. But, again, other governments, and we do as well, are always sniffing each other's butts.

Comment

Wow. Con really moving the goalposts again ....

He really , really tried to obstruct ....

So many “snowflake” defenses for their “special” boy.

I’m busy actually READING a lot of the thing for myself as I have time but I asknyou con to look around and behold what has become of your “nothing 🍔?”

Tee hee
                        Bwa ha ha
                        😂😂😂😂😂
                        🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
                        🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
                        🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Remember cons ....it will only continue to get worse.

Comment

Hey, look, the hypocrite woke up.

Really banged one out last night, huh?
                          Let’s get it from the horse’s azzzz or rather mouth, shall we?

'The end of my presidency'

Citing written notes from then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions' chief of staff Jody Hunt, the report said that Trump "slumped back in his chair," after Sessions informed him of Mueller's appointment.

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m f-----," Trump said, according to Hunt.

"How could you let this happen, Jeff?" he asked, telling the attorney general he had let him down and that he was supposed to protect him.

"This is the worst thing that ever happened to me," Trump said.
                          Tee hee
                          Bwa ha ha
                          😂😂😂😂😂
                          🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
                          🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
                          🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Cons when I can I will mostly offer similar tidbits from that Mueller report we have been waiting for.

If nothing else , that one ^^^^ reveals a very weak “doddering” type guy. But like Barr implies the guy just succumbs to pressure , right ?

So weak. Such a snowflake ...his very “beta” nature drives his moral decay.

Comment

Here we are, with nothing new reported in the Mueller report.

-Russia hacked into us in an effort to affect the election.

-Trump is a tool.

All those eggs into one basket to tell us what we already knew.

In the meantime, still won't address all the racist and sexist comments that are made by your heroes....

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

Here we are, with nothing new reported in the Mueller report.

-Russia hacked into us in an effort to affect the election.

-Trump is a tool.

All those eggs into one basket to tell us what we already knew.

In the meantime, still won't address all the racist and sexist comments that are made by your heroes....

#liberalhypocrisy
                              Liberal hypocrisy ?

Please set yourself on figurative fire about the impropriety of an attorney general having a short private meeting with an ex-President whose wife , an ex cabinet member of a different president , albeit same party , on a tarmac ....

Then compare and contrast with an AG who briefs a president under investigation for days before releasing a redacted report , with all the PR fanfare around it that we have seen ....

Please tell us more stories ....

😂😂😂😂😂
                              🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
                              🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
                              🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Comment

Liberal hypocrisy ?

Please set yourself on figurative fire about the impropriety of an attorney general having a short private meeting with an ex-President whose wife , an ex cabinet member of a different president , albeit same party , on a tarmac ....

Then compare and contrast with an AG who briefs a president under investigation for days before releasing a redacted report , with all the PR fanfare around it that we have seen ....

Please tell us more stories ....

😂😂😂😂😂
                                🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
                                🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
                                🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                                Same wife who is under investigation, and running for president.....

I chuckle at your PR fanfare comment. And...where was/is all the fanfare coming from? Yep, the liberals. Been hearing about this big bad report for two years every day (from you, let's not forget)...now you bring up PR fanfare?

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X