X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pinecrest wins it all and then the team falls apart
    Don't see that happening. Where are those girls going to go? It's a trek to FC Prime from S.Miami/Kendall.

Comment

There best players left for prime last year and had to fill the gaps with lower level players.
      all you people with the PRIME is the best attitude ,let me tell you something...My daughter plays for sunrise.. we have had SEVERAL kids already in multiple age groups all inquiring about our tryouts from PRIME.. i will not get into there reasons for leaving as that will start another debate.but my point is, people rally dont know what is going on at that club.. we have been at sunrise a few years now and love it. you can HATE and say what you want but Prime does not impress me. the numbers speak for it.. lets see what happens in another month or two

Comment

all you people with the PRIME is the best attitude ,let me tell you something...My daughter plays for sunrise.. we have had SEVERAL kids already in multiple age groups all inquiring about our tryouts from PRIME.. i will not get into there reasons for leaving as that will start another debate.but my point is, people rally dont know what is going on at that club.. we have been at sunrise a few years now and love it. you can HATE and say what you want but Prime does not impress me. the numbers speak for it.. lets see what happens in another month or two
        Your club website gives instructions to register for tryouts but does not give dates.So I ask you, Mr SunriseDad, as a PSA, can you give us the dates? We hear that there are plenty of positions that need upgrading.

Comment

Pinecrest wins it all and then the team falls apart
          That’s basically what happened to the 02 team last year.

Comment

I understand that English is your second language, so I’ll try and be...tolerant of your butchering of it.

What numbers speak for what?

Prime’s numbers? Sunrise’s numbers? What numbers? Wins? Commitments? What?

Sunrise and Prime are similar products fighting for the same consumer. High level players who HS is important to.

Comment

I understand that English is your second language, so I’ll try and be...tolerant of your butchering of it.

What numbers speak for what?

Prime’s numbers? Sunrise’s numbers? What numbers? Wins? Commitments? What?

Sunrise and Prime are similar products fighting for the same consumer. High level players who HS is important to.

I don't live in S Florida Serious question. No trolling...................I see Sunrise has quite a few girls committed to D1 colleges last year and this year. For a non ECNL or DA that's a great accomplishment. Does that trend continuing? Are the Sunrise 02 and 03 teams as talented as the Class of 2018 and 2019 graduating classes?

Comment

I don't live in S Florida Serious question. No trolling...................I see Sunrise has quite a few girls committed to D1 colleges last year and this year. For a non ECNL or DA that's a great accomplishment. Does that trend continuing? Are the Sunrise 02 and 03 teams as talented as the Class of 2018 and 2019 graduating classes?
                From what I have seen of the 03s they are very talented. But Sunrise has always had a good girls program

Comment

02 team is a disappointment.

Comment

Based on how it is set up on the site...

Group A
                    Sunrise A
                    Rush

Group B
                    Pinecrest
                    Coral Gables

Group C
                    Parkland
                    Armada

Group D
                    Florida Elite
                    Texans

Group E
                    Space Coast
                    Braden River

Group F
                    Celtic
                    Sunrise B

Group G
                    REAL
                    Miami Lakes

Group F
                    PBG
                    Boca

So now that is figured out...I think.

Sunrise
                    Pinecrest
                    Parkland
                    Texans
                    Space Coast
                    Celtic
                    Miami Lakes
                    PBG

I put Space Coast as a winner, but I would not be shocked if Braden River won that...

If I had to guess right now...Final 4

Sunrise
                    Pinecrest
                    Space Coast
                    Celtic

and Celtic/Sunrise in the finals
                    BUMP

Still sticking with these picks??

Comment

BUMP

Still sticking with these picks??
                      Mostly. FESA will beat Texans though.

Comment

not bad

02 team is a disappointment.
                        6 commits on that team not bad. They are solid and building

Comment

6 commits on that team not bad. They are solid and building
                          02 team is made up of athletes, not actual soccer players. They could just as easily be a flag football team or basketball team. Strong, fast, physical....but soccer-wise they leave a lot to be desired.

The 03 team has better soccer players. Just not as gifted athletically.

Comment

02 team is made up of athletes, not actual soccer players. They could just as easily be a flag football team or basketball team. Strong, fast, physical....but soccer-wise they leave a lot to be desired.

The 03 team has better soccer players. Just not as gifted athletically.
                            How long have they been trained by Sunrise? Shouldn’t that have been addressed with technical training at some point?

Comment

Mostly. FESA will beat Texans though.
                              If Texans ha e their roster show up they will win easy. They are usually missing players due to ecnl

Comment

How long have they been trained by Sunrise? Shouldn’t that have been addressed with technical training at some point?
                                I noticed that this zinger was never addressed. How can your oldest age group at a club be “not actually soccer players.” Did you not train them? Did you not recruit the right players?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X