Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    3 teams will get to San Diego, but next week is our Ct Champions League titles. TS is going to explode with crying from CFC mom and pops. Next week is when CFC loses their minds with how did that just happen? You're suppose to win and win BIG according to all your rankings and stats, but that never happens. See you next week! Vegas has the odds at even to -1 (that's razor thin odds)
    Ok fine razor thin. Which 3 teams exactly?
    15s 16s and 18s haven’t won a game so count them out. The 17s with one victory. Talk to me dad?

Comment

15s 16s and 18s haven’t won a game so count them out. The 17s with one victory. Talk to me dad?
      Don’t feed the troll. He’s not even an FSA guy. Just someone trying to stir the pot.

Comment

15,16 and 17's. They had their second today. Showcase here we come. I never said Champions league.... Thats beating CFC next week and talking trash on TS.

Comment

Don’t feed the troll. He’s not even an FSA guy. Just someone trying to stir the pot.
          You sure ? No pot stirring. Just facts. Always razor thin

Comment

FSA will not earn 1 spot for the national championship in San Diego this year. Mark my words!!!

Comment

just posted this elsewhere, because there just aren't enough CFC vs FSA threads

to review:

U14 5th 4-4-3 -10
              U15 4th 4-1-1 +10
              U16 9th 2-4-0 -8
              U17 2nd 5-0-1 +10
              U18 8th 3-3-0 +1
              Total 18-12-5 +3

U14 7th 2-5-3 -8
              U15 13th 0-3-0 -5
              U16 last 0-5-0 -10
              U17 12th 1-3-0 -9
              U18 last 0-4-1 -12
              Total 3-20-4 -44

CFC all middle of the pack except the U17s. FSA all basement dwellers. For whatever reason they've played fewer games so that doesn't help their standings BUT, they still only have 3 wins for 5 teams in 27 games. Playing more games in the spring isn't likely to change that. When the two clubs played the same MD teams CFC did fine, held their own, while FSA tanked.

For the weekend matchup, however, there's not telling. On any given Sunday....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X