Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    She’ll be on 60 Minutes in 10 years talking about her regrets. It’s sad but she’s 12 and old enough to make decisions that will affect her life.

Solo, Wambach..etc. Booze partying and hard drugs hurt them. Marinovich did hard time as I recall.

As a parent you can’t blame yourself.
    Do they drug test the USWNT? I would think they would as part of the World Cup.

Comment

Do they drug test the USWNT? I would think they would as part of the World Cup.
      As a related question, does FIFA and or US Soccer have any rules prohibiting biological born males from competing in female soccer competitions?

Comment

As a related question, does FIFA and or US Soccer have any rules prohibiting biological born males from competing in female soccer competitions?
        Assuming that this is a serious question and not trolling.

Don't know about FIFA. IOC has quite a few rules on this subject; essentially anyone who wants to compete as a woman needs to have testosterone levels below a particular threshold, one which most biological men are well above (and most women are well below). While this rule was mainly put in place to prevent doping, it also essentially ensures that M2F transsexuals will not qualify unless they are castrated, or endure a regimen of testosterone-suppressing drugs.

Someone who actually goes through a sex change, and/or similar treatments meant to feminize the body, may qualify. A dude who puts on a wig and lipstick and cries "tallyho, I'm a woman today!", not so much.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X