Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Florida is getting a good one...

A lot of talk on this board about VP moving from Weston FC to Inter Miami. While many of the folks on here are familiar with VP, I think the real catch for the club is going to be Javi Morales.

Word on the street is that he did a fantastic job in his short stint with FC Dallas. If I am not mistaken, I think Weston played them in a recent tournament and got a first hand look at the style he wants to play with his teams.

None of us know what role each will play with the new club, but no one should overlook this hire.

I cant wait, hopefully my son is selected to be part of this amazing experience

Comment

No one is overlooking anything. We just happen to know VP and wish him well. In that case, don’t overlook the other MLS Coaches, D-1, Coaches, & English Premier League guys that are coming.

Comment

At the end of the day, Miami MLS will be Top level. Hard to believe for you locals, but don’t forget we’re talking about David Beckham & the Más Family. They for sure have something to prove just because of the Marlins deal that never happened for them. They’re feeling some kind of way about that still. Trust me. It’ll be a ******* contest of who delivers better than the other.

Comment

What fields are they going to use?

Comment

Still discussing. BCC, Barry, St. Thomas, Central Broward Regional, etc. The problem is they don’t want to take it out of “Miami”... Maybe Doral also..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              At the end of the day, Miami MLS will be Top level. Hard to believe for you locals, but don’t forget we’re talking about David Beckham & the Más Family. They for sure have something to prove just because of the Marlins deal that never happened for them. They’re feeling some kind of way about that still. Trust me. It’ll be a ******* contest of who delivers better than the other.
              My god you south Floridians are suckers for marketing. The whole thing is one giant real estate deal on the cheap!

Comment

My god you south Floridians are suckers for marketing. The whole thing is one giant real estate deal on the cheap!
                None of those guys are here to develop soccer in the USA one is a Bolivian and one is an English guy
                They just want to make money in Miami like the marlins owner

Comment

None of those guys are here to develop soccer in the USA one is a Bolivian and one is an English guy
                  They just want to make money in Miami like the marlins owner
                  Nah. They want a good product. They will make a strong effort to do things right. Beckham doesn’t need more money. He poops money. He wants to leave a football legacy in the States and also in a place within the vacinity of where he plans to retire. This will be a positive for football in S. FL.

Comment

Nah. They want a good product. They will make a strong effort to do things right. Beckham doesn’t need more money. He poops money. He wants to leave a football legacy in the States and also in a place within the vacinity of where he plans to retire. This will be a positive for football in S. FL.
                    lol retire in Florida ! He’s a Brit

Comment

Do they take checks?

Comment

****ing troll

Still discussing. BCC, Barry, St. Thomas, Central Broward Regional, etc. The problem is they don’t want to take it out of “Miami”... Maybe Doral also..
                        The only talk was Doral nothing else that this Idota mentioned.

Comment

Okeechobee rd area. Dade/Broward line... F u c ktards! By the way, a lot of money in the budget for the training facility..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X