Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Considering that the USMNT doesn't even make out of the region play to get into their World Cup, and our USWNT is favored to win it all should say something about your mental capabilities of watching a soccer game LR, Little Renaldo! Trying to compare women's soccer to the game played in the Champions League is ridiculous. It is like comparing the Little League World Series to the actual World Series. If you can't separate the women's game from the men's game tells me just how ignorant you really are LR! Watch a Premier League game, then immediately after turn the channel and watch a MLS game. It is hard to watch those poor American boys in MLS try to play soccer! Just pathetic...like you LR! Don't post anymore stupid s--t on here LR!
    Thanks for making my point. I can't watch MLS because it's awful relative to other leagues. Good marketing and a lemming mentality has given MLS any kind of fan base. Fans are not fans of soccer, they are fans of a marketing package. The case is much more evident with women's soccer. The best women's team in the world would get crushed by a good boys high school team. Doesn't that tell you why you are watching? IOW, it sure isn't the soccer. And I have no idea what your point is relative to the USMNT? yes, relative to the rest of the world, our men are not good, but THE LEVEL OF SOCCER relative to the USWNT is not comparable. If the men played the women, the women would hardly even touch the ball. Why you have to resort to name calling and insults when confronted with facts is beyond me. This is a soccer site ,no? Just looking for constructive chat. Have a great day, mate!

Comment

Just a diff game, comparisons are silly. Prediction USWNT semis and out to more technical Euro team.

Comment

Like comparing the nfl to GDA

Comment

Thanks for making my point. I can't watch MLS because it's awful relative to other leagues. Good marketing and a lemming mentality has given MLS any kind of fan base. Fans are not fans of soccer, they are fans of a marketing package. The case is much more evident with women's soccer. The best women's team in the world would get crushed by a good boys high school team. Doesn't that tell you why you are watching? IOW, it sure isn't the soccer. And I have no idea what your point is relative to the USMNT? yes, relative to the rest of the world, our men are not good, but THE LEVEL OF SOCCER relative to the USWNT is not comparable. If the men played the women, the women would hardly even touch the ball. Why you have to resort to name calling and insults when confronted with facts is beyond me. This is a soccer site ,no? Just looking for constructive chat. Have a great day, mate!
          Hey. Buddy. Stand up straight, you knuckles are dragging again!!

Comment

Group F:
            United States
            Thailand
            Chile
            Sweden

No doubt that we can make it out of this group but can be beat Sweden?
            The next world cup is not until 2022...qualifications haven't even started yet

Comment

Women’s World Cup June ‘19 in France

Comment

Women’s World Cup June ‘19 in France
                That’s not a WORLD Cup because not all nations have women’s teams....only a handful do...calling it a WORLD Cup is like calling the the super bowl winner....WORLD champion

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X