X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney: Tournaments

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=66819

Still one of the best tournaments in the country.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

So. What’s your point?

Comment

So. What’s your point?
      Here we go, 2 ladies about to go back and forth about nothing.
      Let it go ladies, it's not important and you don't need to boast, feel jealous, and respond to any post that you feel emotionally threated by. Just let it go.

Comment

Let it go ladies, it's not important and you don't need to boast, feel jealous, and respond to any post that you feel emotionally threated by. Just let it go.
        Yes, the food was great. And the weather. And the rides. Oh, and we got to player soccer too!

Comment

Have a great time. We'll be skiing up north because all those college coaches already saw my son this weekend at the DA showcase. I can't think of somewhere I'd rather not go right after Christmas than Disney.

Comment

Have a great time. We'll be skiing up north because all those college coaches already saw my son this weekend at the DA showcase. I can't think of somewhere I'd rather not go right after Christmas than Disney.
            I’m glad they saw him just know there’s no money for him in soccer

Comment

I’m glad they saw him just know there’s no money for him in soccer
              Yet another reason not to ruin your Holidays with a silly trip to Disney.

Comment

What r u talking about? Honestly asking what the point of the post was. Everyone knows Disney is a top tournament. So?

Comment

What r u talking about? Honestly asking what the point of the post was. Everyone knows Disney is a top tournament. So?
                  I think the poster was perhaps noting that Massachusetts teams don't attend anymore???

Comment

Heard the girls side was a waste of time over Thanksgiving.

Comment

So jealous you are. Must be tough to be you Youve obviously got very little going for you. Always on here attempting to cut down others, to make yourself feel better about your shortcomings. Does it help? Be honest now.

Comment

You heard wrong.

Comment

You heard wrong.
                          No, I heard right, dbag

Comment

No, I heard right, dbag
                            Ok, so I said nothing but “you heard wrong”. Purposefully took the high road because it was clear you were a loser who chose to troll about something you had no first hand knowledge of. And true to your loser form, you call me a dang completely unprovoked. Yeah, pretty sure you are the dbag my friend.

Disney was in fact awesome. Weather was great, games in the top bracket were competitive, and the colleges my D emailed all came to watch. So yeah, you definitely heard wrong mr dbag.

I look forward to you trashing young girls again... because I know you can’t help your loser self.

Comment

Ok, so I said nothing but “you heard wrong”. Purposefully took the high road because it was clear you were a loser who chose to troll about something you had no first hand knowledge of. And true to your loser form, you call me a dang completely unprovoked. Yeah, pretty sure you are the dbag my friend.

Disney was in fact awesome. Weather was great, games in the top bracket were competitive, and the colleges my D emailed all came to watch. So yeah, you definitely heard wrong mr dbag.

I look forward to you trashing young girls again... because I know you can’t help your loser self.
                              Great for your daughter. I'm sure she'll do well at Worcester Junior College or Roxbury Community College

Dbags like you are deluded because you think your little Mia is the next big thing. The reality is that your kid sucks and she'll give up the game after not getting a whiff of the field her freshman year. Wake up and smell the coffee. You're being taken for a ride by this club soccer thing. Better for your kid to quit now so you can start saving your money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X