X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

our team manager's daughter is easily one of the better players on our team
    Same. I think that's a thing at the young ages but not reality as you age. More likely the poster's kid is behind and is looking for someone else to blame.

Comment

I've yet to see s club manager who's daughter was at the same level of play as others. That's the biggest incentive. Snowplow managers securing a future for their kids. Prove me wrong.
      Doesn't work that way. Not up to us to prove a negative to your comment. You made it, now prove yourself right.

Best way would be to list the club(s) you are referring to and name the managers.

Comment

I've yet to see s club manager who's daughter was at the same level of play as others. That's the biggest incentive. Snowplow managers securing a future for their kids. Prove me wrong.
        We all know you're wrong. No proof necessary. For any one example you may have there's 9 that aren't.

Comment

Same. I think that's a thing at the young ages but not reality as you age. More likely the poster's kid is behind and is looking for someone else to blame.
          For sure - he thinks his kid isn't getting as much PT because of the manager's kid. It couldn't possibly be that his own kid isn't as strong as he thinks

Comment

This has not been our experience at all.

Comment

Same on my son's team, he's a 2018 HS grad. The team manager's kid was by far the best player on the team from a very young age right up until graduation. Kid really should have played in college but was done with soccer.

Comment

Ours is the lead GKs dad. He's done a great job and our team would really struggle without his kid (the other GK is merely ok). His kid gets more starts because it's definitely earned.

Comment

Our Team manager is the best! Should play for free!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X