List of things more annoying that SUSA parents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about having a efficient vehicle appropriate for the planet and driving on LI and having to deal with gas guzzling mammoth faux trunk drivers 363 days of the year so for eight hours a year they can actually use their their vehicles 4WD capability? who is aas _ss hole again?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The Fury troll
      yes the troll from nycfc that has a hardon for fury. thats all they post about.

Comment

How about having a efficient vehicle appropriate for the planet and driving on LI and having to deal with gas guzzling mammoth faux trunk drivers 363 days of the year so for eight hours a year they can actually use their their vehicles 4WD capability? who is aas _ss hole again?
        You are are because you are the P___Y driving a Prius!!!!!!!!!!!!. Anyone who drives a Prius is a P___Y.

Comment

the person who in every post calls an opponent, "love"

Comment

You are are because you are the P___Y driving a Prius!!!!!!!!!!!!. Anyone who drives a Prius is a P___Y.
            Perfect post 4wd boy. I rest my case.

Comment

Perfect post 4wd boy. I rest my case.

The strong will always be first picked to make teams
              The strong will always be hired first for the great job
              The strong will always survive

People who drive Prius don't fit into the categories above pal...sorry you are a crybaby...its not my fault that the world is this way.

By the way when you are on the highway and that big tractor trailer is heading your way with no control while you and your loved ones are in your S__T prius.....you would wish you and your loved ones were in a big bad _SS truck!!!

Comment

What a load of crap. Stick to guzzling gas and leave the writing to others.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X