Clear All

what to do with the bully on the team

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...Or just flatten them when they least expect it
    Yes....flatten them.

Comment

Yes....flatten them.
      I agree you should try and "level" bullies but not physically. Teach your kids to cut to the quick with words. Works well with future mothers-in-law too :)

Comment

I agree you should try and "level" bullies but not physically. Teach your kids to cut to the quick with words. Works well with future mothers-in-law too :)
        FLATTEN BULLYS....99% of the time it works out for all parties involved....DO NOT FLATTEN YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW....that will probably not work out in your favor :)

Comment

My daughter had a similar problem at u12. New to club and a girl saw her as a threat. She would get physical with her every chance she got. Essentially trying to intimidate and injure her. She tried talking to the coach but nothing changed. My daughter is a non confrontational person so it took a while for me to convince her to do what she needed to do. One fine day she trucked the girl while she was looking in one direction and running in the other. It was a thing of beauty. Problem solved.
          Neither the parents nor the coach will handle this properly and even if they try your kid will then be ridiculed for complaining to the coach. As an added benefit a lot of the other kids who secretly don’t like the bully will gravitate to your kid because he/she did what they always wanted to.

Yes, totally teach them that a cheap shot to flatten another kid when they're not looking is the best way to deal with it. Then your kid can become more than just a victim. They can be a victim and a weak coward who doesn't stand up to their bully face to face. Now you're kid a loser twice over and you're just as bad for saying you encouraged blind siding.

Comment

Yes, totally teach them that a cheap shot to flatten another kid when they're not looking is the best way to deal with it. Then your kid can become more than just a victim. They can be a victim and a weak coward who doesn't stand up to their bully face to face. Now you're kid a loser twice over and you're just as bad for saying you encouraged blind siding.
            agreed, face to face flattening of the bully is best...no blindsiding.

Comment

Hey, at least it will be “Game Over”

Comment

Teach YOUR kid not to be a bully. Problem solved.
                really? many bullies are bullies because of issues at home. You really expect parents to stop their kids, proactively from becomng bullies.

Comment

no you are absolutely wrong. When I was about 6 years old a kid 4 years older used to bully me. A neighbor kid a lttle older than me stood up for me. when my neighbor moved, the bullying escalated. He tortured me endlessly. one day, I got fed up and when I saw the bully, I picked up a pebble and threw it at the bully. I Hit him in the head. the bully complained to his parents and the dad approached my dad. My dad put the family in its place. The kid never, ever went near me again.

I blindsided him because he didnt see it coming. I hit him before he could he bully me yet agsin.

Comment

Say it louder so they can hear you in the back!

Parents need to take accountability for what they show their children and be involved enough in their lives to know their behaviors to course correct.
                    Some parents drink from the river denile. or they don't care. or are screwed up themselves.

Comment

really? many bullies are bullies because of issues at home. You really expect parents to stop their kids, proactively from becomng bullies.
                      And just as many bullies have parents who can't conceive that their kid is a bully.

Comment

no you are absolutely wrong. When I was about 6 years old a kid 4 years older used to bully me. A neighbor kid a lttle older than me stood up for me. when my neighbor moved, the bullying escalated. He tortured me endlessly. one day, I got fed up and when I saw the bully, I picked up a pebble and threw it at the bully. I Hit him in the head. the bully complained to his parents and the dad approached my dad. My dad put the family in its place. The kid never, ever went near me again.

I blindsided him because he didnt see it coming. I hit him before he could he bully me yet agsin.
                        And now that family would have taken your family to court. Did you tell your family BEFORE you hit him? The kid stopped because his dad put the fear of god in him, not you

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          no you are absolutely wrong. When i was about 6 years old a kid 4 years older used to bully me. A neighbor kid a lttle older than me stood up for me. When my neighbor moved, the bullying escalated. He tortured me endlessly. One day, i got fed up and when i saw the bully, i picked up a pebble and threw it at the bully. I hit him in the head. The bully complained to his parents and the dad approached my dad. My dad put the family in its place. The kid never, ever went near me again.

hell yea!!!!!!!

Comment

And now that family would have taken your family to court. Did you tell your family BEFORE you hit him? The kid stopped because his dad put the fear of god in him, not you
                            Wrong, wrong and wrong. he may have thought i was crazy. I stood up to him. and how could they take my family to court? on many ocassions he punched me. I was 6 years old.Under the new world, perhaps we would take his family to court before it ever got to that point. come on, not realsitic.

Comment

And just as many bullies have parents who can't conceive that their kid is a bully.
                              yes, the river denile.

Comment

When my son was in kindergarten a 3rd grader was terrorizing everyone else on the bus..until he picked on my son, without hesitation my 1st born bopped the kid in the nose 1x and the bus looked like the inside of the room in the shining (so i was told). I was so proud. He is 13 now and the kids in the neighborhood still talk about it to this day....The school never did anything about the incident because they knew the kid had issues...as far as I know the bully never bothered anyone after that...and certainly stays clear of my boy.

I hope every good dad out their can share in the same pride I have for my boy....Its a great feeling. My wife and I feel great about it, My son at 13 thinks hes great, the kids in the neighborhood thinks its great its all win win for all parties. :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X