wow...these girls are impressive!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't NEFC GDA publish their rosters, what are they hiding????

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So you can't continue to bash their kids. They've learned a thing or two from you over the years. You suq

Comment

WTH you talking about? All GDA rosters are on the GDA website for anyone to see.

Comment

Another article in the Portsmouth Daily Bugle Informer Town Crier coming in 3,2,1...
          Why not, the kid is 3rd on the team in points. Not bad for a freshman on a top 25 team. Her hometown paper should be writing articles about her.

Comment

Why not, the kid is 3rd on the team in points. Not bad for a freshman on a top 25 team. Her hometown paper should be writing articles about her.
            sure, but is that not why she was brought in there? and a top 25 team that has played who exactly?

too much hype in this sport without the actual performance to back it up.

Comment

The view from the top. Why don't you follow and drool with envy in secret.

https://www.facebook.com/DukeWSOC

Comment

The view from the top. Why don't you follow and drool with envy in secret.

https://www.facebook.com/DukeWSOC
                Kid STILL plays with her head down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  Why is this mom posting this stuff?! For God's sake, the kid is in college. My kids would be mortified if I posted about them here. They would be mortified if they knew I even went on this site. There is more than one screw loose.

Comment

Why is this mom posting this stuff?! For God's sake, the kid is in college. My kids would be mortified if I posted about them here. They would be mortified if they knew I even went on this site. There is more than one screw loose.
                    If kids got a hold of your browsing history, would this site top your mortified list?

Comment

lots of people "stumble on this site"

Comment

Hey! She scored against the pylon teams that Duke played.

Comment

Yeah what a garbage play, totally unimpressive dribbling and pass </rolleyes>. I'm not sure who's worse, the OP, or the follow up posters.

Comment

They are going to lead Duke to the promised land!

Comment

Girls soccer is like watching real soccer in slow motion.

Comment

Girls soccer is like watching real soccer in slow motion.
                                Ok, then watching boys play soccer is like watching a bunch small gerbils run around in a aquarium. The real male athletes in this country play other sports.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X