Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is because the bench players didn't improve one bit and season is almost over.
    Easy to win games with natural talent. The only one that gain notoriety was peewee sorrounded by strong technical players.thanks coach.
    This past weekend the team was a complete mess.
    Brah I’ve seen this team play. You just beat us. If your bitching about your team then *** are the rest of us doing....stf and appreciate moron

Comment

That is because the bench players didn't improve one bit and season is almost over.
      Easy to win games with natural talent. The only one that gain notoriety was peewee sorrounded by strong technical players.thanks coach.
      This past weekend the team was a complete mess.
      bro this negativity is way over the top. last 10 minutes of both halves were sloppy. but the rest of the game was decent. opponent also played very hard. not like opponent is just a bunch of cones. some bench players have really improved and some have not. stop with your pee wee nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        I hope not , I hope players earn their playing time based on merit and effort like real free to play academies do . Not just because coach pushes favorites, the @$$ kissing mom or pres. Son.
        Wrong team. From the so called “starters” and conversations with the parents we all agree with Carillo. Little Donovan’s dad is the only one that disagrees his son position on the bench.

Comment

Excelente practice this past Sunday coach Javier, always a pleasure to work with two top coaches

Comment

Excelente practice this past Sunday coach Javier, always a pleasure to work with two top coaches
            not that JC is millionaire Pendejos dando prive practice los Domingo lo que tiene es una pila de bill por Pay

Comment

not that JC is millionaire Pendejos dando prive practice los Domingo lo que tiene es una pila de bill por Pay
              You my friend, you need to stop with the hate. Javier is respected in this team and everyone here likes him, I go to his practices on Sunday because they an improvement for my son even though he might no need them like other kids there he still learns. Leave him alone boss.

Comment

Your $100 will make JC a millionaire lol Either way I will attend so my kid can learn. Rather pay it to him and Roger than to a coach that has no clue.

Comment

Your $100 will make JC a millionaire lol Either way I will attend so my kid can learn. Rather pay it to him and Roger than to a coach that has no clue.
                  Thanks for all the @$$ kissing but your kid still a bench warmer on my team.

Comment

Papi eres un Campeon, 2 kids made it to second round of YNT, congrats.

Comment

Papi eres un Campeon, 2 kids made it to second round of YNT, congrats.
                      Gracias mami no olvides el regalito.

Comment

who are those kids selected for second round?

Comment

Ck weston's media platform during the next couple days. The parents already know it.

Comment

Not your Mami.

Try harder next time.

Comment

The party continues...

Comment

The party continues...
                                Cálidoso ese equipo, que baile

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X