Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your player has not had extensive previous discussions with one of these coaches, an ID camp they attend is a waste of time.

If they have seen your player play and have shown a PERSONAL interest (not one of the form letters praising your player then inviting them to an ID camp) and then told you they would be at this camp-that is one thing. If you send them an introductory email and they invite you this camp, save your money.
    ^^^^This^^^^

Comment

^^^^This^^^^
      Interesting. My kid was contacted by three schools and is in discussions with them all after the last ID Camp.

Comment

Interesting. My kid was contacted by three schools and is in discussions with them all after the last ID Camp.
        I would agree with you. All depends on if you are the right fit for what they are looking for. My daughter has 1 school with an offer and another school about to make one off of goingvto ID Camps cold with no prior contact. Both big d-1 schools also. So it does happen. But- your kids needs to be good and be the type of player they are looking for.

Comment

I would agree with you. All depends on if you are the right fit for what they are looking for. My daughter has 1 school with an offer and another school about to make one off of goingvto ID Camps cold with no prior contact. Both big d-1 schools also. So it does happen. But- your kids needs to be good and be the type of player they are looking for.
          OP here - We'll see in a week. Can't wait to get back to sunny FL even if it's just a few days.

Comment

OP here - We'll see in a week. Can't wait to get back to sunny FL even if it's just a few days.
            Good luck! Matt is a great guy and has a good rapport with the girls. I am sure he is going to wind up as an Assistant at a D-1 very soon.

Comment

Good luck! Matt is a great guy and has a good rapport with the girls. I am sure he is going to wind up as an Assistant at a D-1 very soon.
              Agree. He is professional and cares about his players and program, as well as making improvements in the college camps and connections between college programs. Those who work hard and care about people do prosper.

Comment

Thanks. Hoping it goes well and she gets on the radar of a few coaches.

Comment

Pedophile Pete

Comment

Pedophile Pete
                    Married off already! Great coach!

Comment

Pedophile Pete
                      Sounds like someone’s daughter got turned down or told she wasn’t good enough. Slandering soccer meme as a Pedophile is a pretty serious allegation too. May want to rethink that.

Comment

Sounds like someone’s daughter got turned down or told she wasn’t good enough. Slandering soccer meme as a Pedophile is a pretty serious allegation too. May want to rethink that.
                        His name is Matt not Pete..... You idiot

Comment

The FKK camp is also another good one!

Comment

His name is Matt not Pete..... You idiot
                            That's why it is called the Matt Gill Camp. NO it is not a fish camp. Possibly change the name of the camp to Southeast College D2/D3/NAII soccer ID Camp organized by Matt Gill from Huntingdon College, Alabama.

Comment

That's why it is called the Matt Gill Camp. NO it is not a fish camp. Possibly change the name of the camp to Southeast College D2/D3/NAII soccer ID Camp organized by Matt Gill from Huntingdon College, Alabama.
                              There are some D1 schools going as well.

Comment

FAU backed out, but camp has been good so far. I'm local so it was a relatively cheap camp with a lot of coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X