Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston already was on steep fall but now this? Bye bye

Dang. Weston no doubt in all but my son DA age team and up were doing very poorly. We have to admit that. But with Miami and VP to Miami, there can be no other answer but the club will suffer terribly and they will sink back into being a NF. All the local clubs that Weston acted as superior to might actually be superior to Weston after this MLS shake down settles. Crazy days.

JE

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dang. Weston no doubt in all but my son DA age team and up were doing very poorly. We have to admit that. But with Miami and VP to Miami, there can be no other answer but the club will suffer terribly and they will sink back into being a NF. All the local clubs that Weston acted as superior to might actually be superior to Weston after this MLS shake down settles. Crazy days.

JE
    Give me a break! All you idiots at Weston are the only ones that support this site. Go to any other state on this site and no one talks like you people do . ****ing lunatics

Comment

***C's

JE
      Seriously, you need to relax. I have told you this before. It is what it is. Just be happy our kids get to move on and will not be with what remains behind to compete with AYSO to attract the best Weston local has to offer! I told you - stick with me. We'll go far!

- VF

Comment

JE
        What is an NF?

Comment

What is an NF?
          Non factor

Comment

Weston will continue to be the best program in Broward county. Plain and simple.

Comment

very true

Comment

Weston will continue to be the best program in Broward county. Plain and simple.
                Yes, absolutely the best in Broward. For example, the U13 pre-academy beat West Pines once this year, therefore Weston is the best.

Lol

Comment

Wow; West Pines top team must have beat Weston's second team at U13; that means Weston sucks; I follow your logic.

Comment

Henry Gomez, shouldn’t you be trying to make west pines better, not on here talking crap

Comment

Henry Gomez, shouldn’t you be trying to make west pines better, not on here talking crap
                      Go spank the monkey, chucklehead

Comment

Everyone needs to just relax and accept that the landscape is changing slightly. For the better overall.

Inter hopefully will be a true top notch MLS academy. Should be a step above the other DAs. Best of the best.

The rest of the SF DAs SHOULD be feeders for Inter. It’s in Inter’s best interest for ALL the DAs to be successful and thrive. The very best of the teams funnle to Inter. The DAs job will continue to develop and prepare kids for the next level...whatever it is. If Inter is doing their job at MLS level, there should be more interest and players for all clubs because the MLS team should drive popularity and interest above current levels.

The only thing that may take a hit is all the papa’s egos, as “their team” may not have bragging rights as to “the best” team in SF. Who cares? The crazies on TS barely care.

Comment

What will is the second best will go to WESTON .

Comment

SMFs

Wow; West Pines top team must have beat Weston's second team at U13; that means Weston sucks; I follow your logic.
                            You are all SMFs. They have played probably 5 times this fall. WPU has easily beaten them 4 of those, generally. Number 5 - many key WPU players were not at game and neither was their coach. They must have figured that after easily going 4-0 this fall, no big deal to skip the 5th game. Apparently, they took game 5 against team they owed too much for granted. Won’t happen again. So, no - get your sh$t straight. Oh, and that PA team, those kids are all told, or are under the impression that they are good enough to be in DA and they just need to be at Weston to move up next year. LOL

Comment

Bitter jealous A S $

You are all SMFs. They have played probably 5 times this fall. WPU has easily beaten them 4 of those, generally. Number 5 - many key WPU players were not at game and neither was their coach. They must have figured that after easily going 4-0 this fall, no big deal to skip the 5th game. Apparently, they took game 5 against team they owed too much for granted. Won’t happen again. So, no - get your sh$t straight. Oh, and that PA team, those kids are all told, or are under the impression that they are good enough to be in DA and they just need to be at Weston to move up next year. LOL
                              You are a bitter and jealous ugly fat man. Suck that di$k you like so much. I know you and you won’t even make Weston after we all leave for Inter. So F U.

-JR

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X