Weston U12 DA vs Atlanta United FC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pinga guys are the 05s bro. We don’t have any Cubans on our team. We are not like that in 07. We went up to Atlanta thinking we were gonna get thumped by a superior club and realized they are no better than GPS or PSG. They are a good team, but we are better. We learned we can compete and win outside of south Florida. The one goal difference was a result of 34f temps and non stop rain and wind. Our south Florida kids have never played in weather like that and it showed . What we are happy is that what everyone says about south Florida soccer is not true in our age group. We are not the beast team ever. We know if we need a better defense. Our center back decided to play 06. Our holding mid is a wunderkind that plays 05. We just learned we are better than we thought. We are happy despite losing by one goal because of the way we lost. You guys can simplify things and continue to denigrate us, but we were there, we know what we saw.

Coach Michia has these boys playing well. Unselfish for the most part. He is doing his job. I wish all you other guys luck out there. I’m very happy here.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The pinga guys are the 05s bro. We don’t have any Cubans on our team. We are not like that in 07. We went up to Atlanta thinking we were gonna get thumped by a superior club and realized they are no better than GPS or PSG. They are a good team, but we are better. We learned we can compete and win outside of south Florida. The one goal difference was a result of 34f temps and non stop rain and wind. Our south Florida kids have never played in weather like that and it showed . What we are happy is that what everyone says about south Florida soccer is not true in our age group. We are not the beast team ever. We know if we need a better defense. Our center back decided to play 06. Our holding mid is a wunderkind that plays 05. We just learned we are better than we thought. We are happy despite losing by one goal because of the way we lost. You guys can simplify things and continue to denigrate us, but we were there, we know what we saw.

Coach Michia has these boys playing well. Unselfish for the most part. He is doing his job. I wish all you other guys luck out there. I’m very happy here.
      Have you read this thread and, well, this entire site? 75% of the content is from Weston folks talking **** about other youth soccer clubs and, yes, players? Please. Above you have parents calling out 07 kids by name and position and the coach and kids’ dads by name. You think that’s normal? And Weston folks criticizing other Weston folks, including 11 year old boys. And, having been to your games and seeing how you behave at the touch line, that doesn’t lie. Your parents scream at the kids—and not just their own kids. The 05s might be worse, but you only look good by comparison to that. That’s nothing to brag about my friend. And your loss had nothing to do with the weather or the two kids who daddies have insisted that they play up, when they should be at 07. So the other teams you didn’t beat must be as good as you and PSG too? Great, sounds like you Re saying there are lots of clubs in the country that are just as good and even better than you. That doesng often come from the mouth of aceddton daddy. Sounds like you learned your lesson.

Comment

Lesson is, we are better than Atlanta United in normal conditions, they squeak this one game against us. So f u c k off and stop instigating sh¡t you pr¡ck. our kids will be teamates again, stop being a d¡ck. you know who i am, i know who you are.

Comment

Peace and love bro. I was happy with the results. and the experience. and the exposure.
          They only exposure you got was to 34 degree weather. Lol! Exposure at 11 years old!? You are hilarious!

Comment

Lesson is, we are better than Atlanta United in normal conditions, they squeak this one game against us. So f u c k off and stop instigating sh¡t you pr¡ck. our kids will be teamates again, stop being a d¡ck. you know who i am, i know who you are.
            You have no clue who I am. But your resort to childish nonesense tells everyone who you are, and confirms you are truly a Weston Daddy.

Comment

They only exposure you got was to 34 degree weather. Lol! Exposure at 11 years old!? You are hilarious!

exposure to what a MLS Da looks like, plays like, what their facilities are like, how their coaches talk, how the kids behave, how parents act. cmon man, stop hating. what parent of an athlete wouldn't want to see how the other half lives. dont be like that. im not delusional. my kid will be trying out next to yours for inter. hopefully they both make it.

Comment

You have no clue who I am. But your resort to childish nonesense tells everyone who you are, and confirms you are truly a Weston Daddy.
                actually, no i am not. my kid came from far away, i dont live in weston, but generalize and minimize. thats a whole lot more entertaining

Comment

We went up to Atlanta thinking we were gonna get thumped by a superior club and realized they are no better than GPS or PSG. They are a good team, but we are better.
                  I was up there, and have to disagree. All of Atlanta's kids checked all the boxes. Technical, athletic, smart. And while not all of our kids check all the boxes, we more than held our own and could have won. I have to give credit to Michia's coaching. Without his game instructions on positioning during the game to some players, this might have turned out differently. Atlanta's kids got minimal instructions and the kids just knew where to move to and didn't stop running. Atlanta's academy is now one of the best in the country. There's an article on this thread which mentions that it's better than California and Texas academies, which have been the dominant ones for years. As a Weston parent, my perception of the level of competition we face during games in our DA area has changed, and I no longer feel like demeaning anyone's team. I'm just happy where we are, and the level we have reached. We have work to do to check more of those boxes, before we try out for Inter :-)

Comment

yeah, you were up there. sure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X