Clear All

Who is really in charge of this club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      what IF BEARS charge FARM ANIMALS smoking clubs?¡
      How iF yOUrMOM SMOKed the BearSpole

Comment

BR/IMG U14 GDA team

I have to give it to Braden River U14 girls DA team. Most girls would have left a team with zero wins. It really shows some good character. I'm sure IMG can't wait to get you into their program.
        Next year will be even better. That 06 team will light it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I have to give it to Braden River U14 girls DA team. Most girls would have left a team with zero wins. It really shows some good character. I'm sure IMG can't wait to get you into their program.
          Next year will be even better. That 06 team will light it up.

All IMG teams suck @$$...

Comment

Who is really in charge of this club?
            Same dictator. Same old story. Pay your fees, do some fundraising, help the club get businesses to sponsor the club. Don't ask questions.

Comment

Same dictator. Same old story. Pay your fees, do some fundraising, help the club get businesses to sponsor the club. Don't ask questions.
              Well this hasn’t aged well. different crappy leadership .. same team meetings with certain/ select “ ideas”, same old stories, same issues , nothing changes as long as certain people have influence in this club.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Well this hasn’t aged well. different crappy leadership .. same team meetings with certain/ select “ ideas”, same old stories, same issues , nothing changes as long as certain people have influence in this club.
                Answering a post from 2018? You must be a big time loser.

Comment

Answering a post from 2018? You must be a big time loser.
                  DME digging up the past...

Comment

Sorry , but I’m a BRSC parent . Just fed up with all the drama on my kids’ team lately. No need to dig up the past when it’s clearly still the present.

Comment

I'm a current BRSC parent and this has been one of the best seasons we've ever had. The club is transparent, the coaches are held to a higher standard, and our team is improving every week. That's not to say there aren't other clubs nearby that are doing a bad job and maybe they're even doing a better job, but we're very happy at BRSC.

Comment

I'm a current BRSC parent and this has been one of the best seasons we've ever had. The club is transparent, the coaches are held to a higher standard, and our team is improving every week. That's not to say there aren't other clubs nearby that are doing a bad job and maybe they're even doing a better job, but we're very happy at BRSC.
                        Of course you are, your top teams play against most clubs’ B teams. Your B teams are playing against C teams, etc..

Comment

Of course you are, your top teams play against most clubs’ B teams. Your B teams are playing against C teams, etc..
                          If that is the case DME must be playing against ZZZ teams. At least BR has multiple teams in age groups. DME has NONE and has to use guest players for most others for their A teams.

Comment

DME will not exist as a club team in two years. Maybe a wannabe IMG but note of the current players are going to pay what DME will want to open up a school like DME Daytona in IMG back yard. DME has two decent teams. 2012G and 2010B. Others are crap teams paying huge money to get the crap beat out of them You think the parents are going to come back next year when their teams have not won a and and minus to infinity in goal differential? I think not.

Comment

Sorry , but I’m a BRSC parent . Just fed up with all the drama on my kids’ team lately. No need to dig up the past when it’s clearly still the present.
                              Then leave loser. plenty of other clubs willing to take your money in this area for your kiddo to set on their bench also.

Comment

Lies - your board is falling apart -and ZERO transparency .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X