• Show
Clear All

How are the USWNT going to do in the World Cup

Group F:
    United States
    Thailand
    Chile
    Sweden

No doubt that we can make it out of this group but can be beat Sweden?

Cake walk in group play.

Comment

Runners-up to Aussies

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE1wpHA-cdA

Comment

Yes they can get out of it but Sweden will be close

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Yes they can get out of it but Sweden will be close
            Sweden’s style is problematic, but I believe the team is better equipped to break down their defense this tournament.

Comment

They will win another WORLD CUP and won't be challenged the entire tournament.

Comment

Who cares

Group F:
                United States
                Thailand
                Chile
                Sweden

No doubt that we can make it out of this group but can be beat Sweden?
                *** I don’t watch high school basketball and I don’t women soccer. If my time will be used, it will be used watching the highest level of play and not people moving in slow motion. ***

Comment

*** I don’t watch high school basketball and I don’t women soccer. If my time will be used, it will be used watching the highest level of play and not people moving in slow motion. ***
                  This article and a little critical thinking tells you that the USWNT team is comparable to an elite group of 13 year old boys. IOW, I won't be watching either.

Comment

This article and a little critical thinking tells you that the USWNT team is comparable to an elite group of 13 year old boys. IOW, I won't be watching either.
                    Sorry 'bout that:
                    https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...n-a-scrimmage/

Comment

Yet you wasted your time and more importantly, OUR TIME with your worthless comment.

Comment

Soccer is a woman's sport after all.

Comment

That's disheartening

Comment

Considering that the USMNT doesn't even make out of the region play to get into their World Cup, and our USWNT is favored to win it all should say something about your mental capabilities of watching a soccer game LR, Little Renaldo! Trying to compare women's soccer to the game played in the Champions League is ridiculous. It is like comparing the Little League World Series to the actual World Series. If you can't separate the women's game from the men's game tells me just how ignorant you really are LR! Watch a Premier League game, then immediately after turn the channel and watch a MLS game. It is hard to watch those poor American boys in MLS try to play soccer! Just pathetic...like you LR! Don't post anymore stupid s--t on here LR!

Comment

Considering that the USMNT doesn't even make out of the region play to get into their World Cup, and our USWNT is favored to win it all should say something about your mental capabilities of watching a soccer game LR, Little Renaldo! Trying to compare women's soccer to the game played in the Champions League is ridiculous. It is like comparing the Little League World Series to the actual World Series. If you can't separate the women's game from the men's game tells me just how ignorant you really are LR! Watch a Premier League game, then immediately after turn the channel and watch a MLS game. It is hard to watch those poor American boys in MLS try to play soccer! Just pathetic...like you LR! Don't post anymore stupid s--t on here LR!
                              Too funny!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X