Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick poll

If you as a parent are happy with the club for your HS age player, in terms of skill training, showcase opportunities and communication, please let me know the club and coach to contact. I have a 2003 female player, with decent skills and better than average speed in the Fort Lauderdale market looking to move and not impressed by GotSoccer rankings. Looking for real training and competition to help get her where she wants to play next....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you as a parent are happy with the club for your HS age player, in terms of skill training, showcase opportunities and communication, please let me know the club and coach to contact. I have a 2003 female player, with decent skills and better than average speed in the Fort Lauderdale market looking to move and not impressed by GotSoccer rankings. Looking for real training and competition to help get her where she wants to play next....
    https://media.giphy.com/media/tyqcJoNjNv0Fq/giphy.gif

This is gonna get real good. Imma sit back and wait for the responses. ;)

Comment

https://media.giphy.com/media/tyqcJoNjNv0Fq/giphy.gif

This is gonna get real good. Imma sit back and wait for the responses. ;)
      lol love it

Comment

I don't have any girls but have friends with girls and most are happy with Sunrise and Weston. Sunrise still has the best reputation for girls.

Comment

Oh no, that is factually wrong. Everybody knows Sunrise girls have a bad reputation.
          My advice is get her into another sport.

Comment

Please list a s. florida club with a better track record for quality teams and players than Sunrise......good luck.

Comment

Please list a s. florida club with a better track record for quality teams and players than Sunrise......good luck.
              After the 2000 team graduates, Sunrise's run will be done.

Comment

I'm going to get destroyed for this, but take a look at Team Boca. The 03 coach is an assistant at Lynn University. Players are very responsive to him. They do well in competition, both club and high school. The training is not spectacular or unique, but decent and definitely above rec. The new DOC is already making improvements, so the potential seems there. However, if your daughter wants to play at the GDA or ECNL level, this is not it. Like I said good training and sufficient opportunities for college exposure. And dare I say it, the players appear to still have fun playing soccer. Just my opinion. Good luck!

Comment

The best blah blah blah. What matters is the best fit for the player. That may or may not be the best club or league. The OP needs to get on the phone and ask to bring his daughter to some different clubs for practices. Don't now well before official tryouts happen

Comment

I don't have any girls but have friends with girls and most are happy with Sunrise and Weston. Sunrise still has the best reputation for girls.
                    You "don't have any girls" and yet are trolling this site and responding to polls. Seriously creepy!

Comment

After the 2000 team graduates, Sunrise's run will be done.
                      I guess the assumption is that all other Sunrise teams will lose their players to DA or ECNL at some point? Hasn’t occurred yet with the dominant younger teams.

Comment

I guess the assumption is that all other Sunrise teams will lose their players to DA or ECNL at some point? Hasn’t occurred yet with the dominant younger teams.
                        LMAO. Dominant at SFUYSA? Congrats.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X