Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t believe that their rosters are filled because they are listing tryouts after Memorial Day.
    We are going to Boca. The club is in shambles right now. They are putting out big names thinking people are going to come, but they are going to want to win now, so more local kids are getting kicked to the curb. We might as well change the name to Coral Springs/Sunrise Prime FC Northwest! How many residents are they going to have?

Comment

We are going to Boca. The club is in shambles right now. They are putting out big names thinking people are going to come, but they are going to want to win now, so more local kids are getting kicked to the curb. We might as well change the name to Coral Springs/Sunrise Prime FC Northwest! How many residents are they going to have?
      It is all Sunrise Prime Now. It is all one!

Comment

It is all Sunrise Prime Now. It is all one!
        It’s just a partnership. Sunrise and Prime merged

Comment

They said that the cost is going up, plus uniforms will have to be purchased separately. So I would say $1800-$2100.
          Serious? For that product? Smarten up please, CCO beats this team regularly in league play and tournaments. Cost with unis and league fees = less than $800. CCO is also affiliated with Prime now if that’s what you’re looking for.. most age groups still having tryouts over there as well..

Comment

Serious? For that product? Smarten up please, CCO beats this team regularly in league play and tournaments. Cost with unis and league fees = less than $800. CCO is also affiliated with Prime now if that’s what you’re looking for.. most age groups still having tryouts over there as well..
            Are you actually touting a U12 team or younger at your ridiculous parent run club? Who cares what you do in the younger ages. Tournaments are a joke.

Comment

Are you actually touting a U12 team or younger at your ridiculous parent run club? Who cares what you do in the younger ages. Tournaments are a joke.
              This sounds exactly like CSU, only cheaper.

Comment

Look at all of the positives in the past month. A new DOC, finally got rid of the twins, signed a merger agreement to become ECNL! This group is making major strides!
                This was a post from a year ago...
                So how did that merger go ?
                And how many cs teams in the 2019/2020 became ECNL?

Comment

This was a post from a year ago...
                  So how did that merger go ?
                  And how many cs teams in the 2019/2020 became ECNL?
                  Not much has changed at all except that most of the Coral Springs kids are leaving and a lot of kids from other cities are coming in to displace them. The club used to be good, now it will suck! I am sure that the city will keep a keen eye on what is going on.

Comment

Not much has changed at all except that most of the Coral Springs kids are leaving and a lot of kids from other cities are coming in to displace them. The club used to be good, now it will suck! I am sure that the city will keep a keen eye on what is going on.
                    Thank you Mr City Commissioner for your input. The club will be in a much better place once you’re gone. You can keep a keen eye on that.

Comment

Thank you Mr City Commissioner for your input. The club will be in a much better place once you’re gone. You can keep a keen eye on that.
                      Hey doofus, keep in mind that the city is the one that controls the fields you play on. With the snap of a finger and a phone call, you and AH can go look for other places to try and swindle.

Comment

Hey Allan, don’t bite the hand that feed you

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong , didn’t Coral Springs have two travel teams the Storm and some other team ? The city stepped in and made only one team of I recalled it properly. So I would be very careful in Coarl Spirngs they are very tuff on the fields and who is using them .

Comment

Lots of personal attacks in here. I would love to know where all of this animosity comes from. Anyone want to try and really explain what is happening at this club before I commit my son?

Comment

Lots of personal attacks in here. I would love to know where all of this animosity comes from. Anyone want to try and really explain what is happening at this club before I commit my son?
                              Be careful if you are just joining they make alot of promises they can't keep. If your son is under u12 and you live in the area its an ok club to join. if his birth year has 2 teams make sure hes on the "a" team if he's on the "b " team they will bring girls in to take your kids spot to win games. Good luck

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong , didn’t Coral Springs have two travel teams the Storm and some other team ? The city stepped in and made only one team of I recalled it properly. So I would be very careful in Coarl Spirngs they are very tuff on the fields and who is using them .
                                I love reading this thread thanks everyone

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X