• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They couldn't have been that far off if they won Region c
    wasnt it the D2 reg C ???

Comment

I am not sure if this post does not make you out to be the idiot. I'm pretty sure that none of their region c winning team went to Knights and Knights didn't fair much better, 1 team scraped thru on gd. From what I understand everybody is very unhappy with the Knights and won't be returning next season. They call themselves an elite club director of Operations is 18 and barely out of short pants and the coaches have to go home every few months to renew there visas. They train in the JetBlue car park and now it's being used they train nowhere near it.
      Does your child play with the Knights currently? I know of many parents happy with them, considering this is their first year I call it a success. The DOC is far from 18 and is very talented in both trainging and coaching, of course you would know that being as you deal with him on a day to day basis I'm sure.

Comment

It said director of operations not director of coaching

Comment

It said director of operations not director of coaching
          I heard he is 22 and is an average coach. I have heard good things about some coaches, but if JP is still there I will never be a 'knight'

Comment

We are very happy with the Knights program.

Comment

Does your child play with the Knights currently? I know of many parents happy with them, considering this is their first year I call it a success. The DOC is far from 18 and is very talented in both trainging and coaching, of course you would know that being as you deal with him on a day to day basis I'm sure.
              Troll

Comment

I heard he is 22 and is an average coach. I have heard good things about some coaches, but if JP is still there I will never be a 'knight'
                JP was fired, he left florida from what i heard

Comment

JP was fired

He's been fired from 2 clubs in 3 years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X