Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    News Flash - this has no impact on Weston whatsoever. Weston isn’t going to suddenly tell FC Prime they want to borrow some players. They don’t exactly have the best relationship with FC Prime. And Sunrise already plays in npl and is already a member of the alliance.
    What about clubs that are not in the Alliance, but part of the Trade Federation? If they are not allowed to participate, heads will roll in the Senate!

Comment

What about clubs that are not in the Alliance, but part of the Trade Federation? If they are not allowed to participate, heads will roll in the Senate!
      https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120211223906

If I was a bit more clever with photoshop I would include an FC in the logo

Comment

End of weston

You will now soon azzol
        Well new structure means more changes to Weston to come, i predict less people will be at Weston and a lot will leave, WPU repeat....Karma

Comment

But once the current dictator Maduro is removed by the usa aren’t all the Venezuelans going back to rebuild their country?

They were here temporarily?no?

I think they are

Haha you crazy , once they see how awesome America is they never heading back , their main connection to the home land will be displaying their flag on rear view mirror and reminiscing on how awesome their homeland used to be and how gringos are so weird - lol

Comment

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120211223906

If I was a bit more clever with photoshop I would include an FC in the logo

what is this supposed to be. leave the photoshop to the designers bro.

Comment

what is this supposed to be. leave the photoshop to the designers bro.
              It is literally the Trade Federation logo from Star Wars. It was made by designers.

It is a play off the comment that was quoted.

Comment

News FLASH:
                As you know, GDA has allowed part time NPL players in 2018-19. For next year they will allow Part Time ECNL players. This is to help Weston out. Sorry Alliance!
                Wrong state for girls soccer, quit talking and leave. Rife with politics and bs while your kids get older and you allow inferior training at 4 days a week lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X