Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does TBU get away with claiming commits from other clubs when the player committed prior to joining TBU?
    1) What is TBU supposed to do? Omit the player from the website where the commitments are listed? Or maybe an asterix next to her name?

2) Personally I don't know of a single player at TBU ECNL (girls) where this has happened. (I could be wrong). Players usually leave a club where it's not working out in order to secure a commitment. However if you are aware of even a single player where this has happened please list her. (PS I doubt you will be able to).

Comment

1) What is TBU supposed to do? Omit the player from the website where the commitments are listed? Or maybe an asterix next to her name?

2) Personally I don't know of a single player at TBU ECNL (girls) where this has happened. (I could be wrong). Players usually leave a club where it's not working out in order to secure a commitment. However if you are aware of even a single player where this has happened please list her. (PS I doubt you will be able to).
      I know of at least one.

Comment

I know of at least one.
        Name? It's public information. Not exactly a state secret I assume.

Comment

I know of at least one.
          At least one?? Ok, let's get some names then. I call BS.

Comment

At least one?? Ok, let's get some names then. I call BS.
            MR-class of 19

Comment

MR-class of 19
              Why so cryptic? Name and club?

Comment

Why so cryptic? Name and club?
                Former WFF

Comment

Former WFF
                  So the only "MR" I see is going to attend Samford University in Alabama (as a side note with a 93% acceptance rate - which is actually not revelant) and this is what is getting under your skin? Come on man... You have to move on.

Comment

Tbu is lining up to lose multiple ecnl players after this year to DA. Look for 04s and 05s to bounce. Wff has been contacted by many from.

Comment

Tbu is lining up to lose multiple ecnl players after this year to DA. Look for 04s and 05s to bounce. Wff has been contacted by many from.
                      https://media.giphy.com/media/EouEzI5bBR8uk/giphy.gif

Comment

The 04s, agree, likely 4 or 5 prob leave after season. Some will join their ex teammates at flames. That team will be in bad shape. Too much chaos with coaching these last few years. The 05s, not a chance. DB has a good thing going, families are happy.

Comment

I know a handful that want to leave... but its not to go to WFF because they are so grand... its because of all of the in-fighting, politics and other Sh1t that makes up a TBU girls team. part coaches/DOC part delusional parents with more money than sense

Comment

I know a handful that want to leave... but its not to go to WFF because they are so grand... its because of all of the in-fighting, politics and other Sh1t that makes up a TBU girls team. part coaches/DOC part delusional parents with more money than sense
                            The 04s to a tee. Mainly one or two making it miserable for the others. Lack of any correction about the negativity from coach has split things worse.

Comment

no one is leaving the 05 ecnl team; that is just wishful thinking. I doubt you will see any defections from any age group other than 1 or 2 from the 04s.

Comment

no one is leaving the 05 ecnl team; that is just wishful thinking. I doubt you will see any defections from any age group other than 1 or 2 from the 04s.
                                True. Possibly a few more from the 03s. That would be it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X