Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Is a Snob Who Secretly Despises His Own Supporters

The president’s swelling complaints against Sessions include the fact that he “doesn’t have the Ivy League pedigree the president prefers” and that Trump “can’t stand his Southern accent.”

He has tried to turn that into a positive — “I love the poorly educated!”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...nt-degree.html

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/i....w700.h467.jpg

Funny since Trump wasn't a very good student and daddy bought his way into school. Trump thinks he belongs with the "elite" because he's rich but money doesn't buy you class. He was tolerated in NYC but not truly in the club. So now he pretends to loathe the elite, when in reality he loathes his bread and butter supporters. Put him in a room with Iowa farmers and no cameras/media and try and make small chit chat. O. M. F. G. let me be a fly on the wall to watch that.

Comment

Trump is a narcissist. Everyone is food for his ego. He doesn’t care about anyone other than himself. Narcissists lack empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        trump is a narcissist. Everyone is food for his ego. He doesn’t care about anyone other than himself. Narcissists lack empathy.
        yawn....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Trump is a narcissist. Everyone is food for his ego. He doesn’t care about anyone other than himself. Narcissists lack empathy.
          I love when all of these sheepies flock together and cry into each other's wool! IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING!

Make sure to double up on the Tampons and Kleenex because it's going to be another LONG 4 more years! haha

Comment

I love when all of these sheepies flock together and cry into each other's wool! IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING!

Make sure to double up on the Tampons and Kleenex because it's going to be another LONG 4 more years! haha
            More trump speak, less content. Your fingers are typing but you just don’t put out much info of value. Just like all the other trumpies. Brain dead.

Comment

More trump speak, less content. Your fingers are typing but you just don’t put out much info of value. Just like all the other trumpies. Brain dead.
              Best you got? W0W! LMAO!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X