•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mic drop

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Let’s put things into perspective. Have fun with this. Can you pick out in your age group (whatever year your son is) just 1 player from 10 clubs in South Florida you consider to be a very good player? Sure you can. That’s easy. Now say your son is a player that starts on and off. Not to impactful, but can play what you perceive to be decent soccer. He’s already out of the equation. When the human eye is accustomed to something they see every day that looks regular and along comes something new and fresh, be careful. The ones that talk are DA parents. The problem is you really believe their aren’t any good players out there in “regular” clubs that don’t play DA for a number of reasons. I bet no one considers the 1-2 Cuban kids playing at KSP every Tuesday & Thursday night in men’s leagues that don’t know any better. 20 spots is what you have per team. If your kid is a Center Midfielder, well, I trust there are 100 others he will compete with. If your son has a bad showing and the kid from Venezuela shows up, well, you know what will happen. By the way, don’t forget about all the “crazy” dads that left Miami to join an MLS program somewhere else. They’re all coming home. This time, they’ll hold even more weight. #Believetheword #Keepdreaming #Ishecapable #Behappy #
      Crazy Dads that left Miami to join an mls club??? Man, you smoking some Narcos ganja. You believe the sh** you are spilling??????

Comment

Once again, be realistic... Understand there is always someone better. That was the best response you could come up with? The guys that left are 1-2 per age group. You must be one of those that don’t really know what you’re talking about. Good luck to your son.

Comment

Venezuela???

Let’s put things into perspective. Have fun with this. Can you pick out in your age group (whatever year your son is) just 1 player from 10 clubs in South Florida you consider to be a very good player? Sure you can. That’s easy. Now say your son is a player that starts on and off. Not to impactful, but can play what you perceive to be decent soccer. He’s already out of the equation. When the human eye is accustomed to something they see every day that looks regular and along comes something new and fresh, be careful. The ones that talk are DA parents. The problem is you really believe their aren’t any good players out there in “regular” clubs that don’t play DA for a number of reasons. I bet no one considers the 1-2 Cuban kids playing at KSP every Tuesday & Thursday night in men’s leagues that don’t know any better. 20 spots is what you have per team. If your kid is a Center Midfielder, well, I trust there are 100 others he will compete with. If your son has a bad showing and the kid from Venezuela shows up, well, you know what will happen. By the way, don’t forget about all the “crazy” dads that left Miami to join an MLS program somewhere else. They’re all coming home. This time, they’ll hold even more weight. #Believetheword #Keepdreaming #Ishecapable #Behappy #

Bro, eye keep heering peple talk about Venezuela kids like they automatically should be part of soccer greatness conversations- since when did Venezuela get elevated to level of Brazil or Argentina or Columbia or even US soccer? When is last World Cup of theirs? What am I missing here ?

Comment

I was generalizing out of towners. I used Venezuela since that seems to be the country everyone is annoyed by these days. It can be a player from anywhere...

Comment

So far 2 responses but no one can comment on the meat of my message? Are your kids really that good? Or are you biased? Be honest with yourselves. When you watch a game, are you zoning in on any one player and analyzing their every movement? Every touch on the ball? Etc...

Comment

BD

Bro, eye keep heering peple talk about Venezuela kids like they automatically should be part of soccer greatness conversations- since when did Venezuela get elevated to level of Brazil or Argentina or Columbia or even US soccer? When is last World Cup of theirs? What am I missing here ?
                They had their heads damaged from all the sh$t blowing up as they fled their country for safer place in ours where they were allowed to come and act like 12 year old clickish girls speaking only their tounge and ignoring the very people who gave them the opportunity to live in a safe and prosperous environment. That kind of gratitude: it is no surprise that the country is a mess there. Clearly, the heads got hurt on the way out and they believe they are of Brazilian heritage when it comes to soccer playing abilities...

Comment

My kid

So far 2 responses but no one can comment on the meat of my message? Are your kids really that good? Or are you biased? Be honest with yourselves. When you watch a game, are you zoning in on any one player and analyzing their every movement? Every touch on the ball? Etc...
                  Bro, my kid is so good-he can go to the other side of the field and score. In fact he always goes to the other side of the field to help his teammates and scores. They don’t get the ball but he gets it first and kicks in. He is great. I am not biased of course. But I don’t know why his coach takes him out of game when he goes to other side of field because to make too slow and takes ball and scores. Maybe Coach don’t like him.

Comment

Lol. 3 responses. C’mon

Comment

Lol. 3 responses. C’mon
                      dude, we all know its competitive, thanks captain obvious. DA improves your odds, but nothing is guaranteed.

if you're asking me how many kids I think are out there that will make team from non-DA, I can't answer. depends on the coach, the style, the age group, the coach's perceived needs. but to answer personally, i can think of 1 kid, only 1 kid, in my kids age group that I think clearly should be in DA and is not, and this kid would not be better than the starter on our team at the same position.

Comment

what age group?^^^^

Comment

Nothing all S American soccer is crap! Bunch of individuals running around like crazy rabbits chasing the carrots. Not enough IQ to play smart

Comment

dude, we all know its competitive, thanks captain obvious. DA improves your odds, but nothing is guaranteed.

if you're asking me how many kids I think are out there that will make team from non-DA, I can't answer. depends on the coach, the style, the age group, the coach's perceived needs. but to answer personally, i can think of 1 kid, only 1 kid, in my kids age group that I think clearly should be in DA and is not, and this kid would not be better than the starter on our team at the same position.
                            Let me guess u are a 2005 parent from Weston. Jagoff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X