X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bs

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly!! The handyman’s wife comes on here to talk sh*t every time their 10 year olds team wins because she is so bitter and sorry. Except all their other teams suck and she can’t accept that. Let it go deportivo, nobody wants to join your sorry excuse for a team because they see your La Academia act! And while you’re at it learn how to act in public.
    Bs lots and loads of it

Comment

?????

Bs lots and loads of it
      Gibberish man. Come on

Comment

Bro

Gibberish man. Come on
        ***Bro, true. So true.***

Comment

Why would you take your kid to the poison of Weston if you make the Inter DA? All these Weston parents do is talk **** about their own.
          Weston lol full of honey potion!

Comment

Marcelo being fired

This is Marcelos last season in Weston, the health director of the club hung him out to dry and he is done. To bad so sad. His but buddy Pastora could not save him. You cross this guy and your days are numbered. I was a coach in weston and a victim of Daniel Serravite’s wrath.

Comment

This is Marcelos last season in Weston, the health director of the club hung him out to dry and he is done. To bad so sad. His but buddy Pastora could not save him. You cross this guy and your days are numbered. I was a coach in weston and a victim of Daniel Serravite’s wrath.
              Francesco stop spreading gossips my friend, pls

Comment

Francesco stop spreading gossips my friend, pls
                Good worst coach I have ever seen what a shame for those kids

Comment

Good

Terrible coach. The conditioning program should go too. It is terrible.

Comment

Read, read

The 2008 DA, Pre DA and Black that aspire to enter Weston this new season, do not let them read these Post.

Comment

The 2008 DA, Pre DA and Black that aspire to enter Weston this new season, do not let them read these Post.
                      Too late!!! Read.....

Surprised anyone? 2006 and below better go to other clubs and get stronger... No point being there for a brand... Tarnished.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X