08 Weston Pre-Academy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares who won this one game. guys really?!?!?!? you come off so freaking retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      who cares who won this one game. guys really?!?!?!? you come off so freaking retarded
      Right. Weston Pre-Academy is a joke. That’s the point.

Comment

Handyman vs B License... I guess those licenses aren’t that important.
        You got it all wrong man.
        Deportivo has a uefa A license coach, that clearly knows what he is doing.
        I don’t think Weston has any coach at the club that has the experience and the license that Coach Diego has.
        On the other hand Jose Luis is doing a fantastic jobs with the boys.

Comment

Is this the same Deportivo parent saying that they can win Weston without Leon? Be real dude you guys without Leon will be playing silver. All kids there are mediocre but keep dreaming.

Comment

u guys suck and your sons are ashamed of you in public. just shut the f u c k up and let them play

Comment

Is this the same Deportivo parent saying that they can win Weston without Leon? Be real dude you guys without Leon will be playing silver. All kids there are mediocre but keep dreaming.
              Ok Weston Loser. Complaining about a U10 player when your U11 Pre-Academy is supposed to be a top team. That Deportivo team has five U10 players. Keep lying to yourself. Either your kid can play or they can’t.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                i guess the handyman is a better coach!!!!
                handyman club wont be next year.. Still a mess. Ask parents before you want to join them

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  ok weston loser. Complaining about a u10 player when your u11 pre-academy is supposed to be a top team. That deportivo team has five u10 players. Keep lying to yourself. Either your kid can play or they can’t.
                  i heard robert wants to leave (leon's dad)... He is there because he doesn't pay a dime and they will take his son to europe for free as well

Comment

no one ever said this was a top team, as a matter of fact, it has been getting sh¡tted on since last year

Comment

no one ever said this was a top team, as a matter of fact, it has been getting sh¡tted on since last year
                      I didn’t say it’s a top team either. But by definition, and the bull**** they tell the parents, the Pre-Academy is SUPPOSED to be a top team. They can’t beat their own white team.

Comment

i heard robert wants to leave (leon's dad)... He is there because he doesn't pay a dime and they will take his son to europe for free as well

This is Robert! Yes! They are taking me and the whole family on a tour to Europe. They also paying my mortgage. Lol! What a bunch of lunatics you guys are. Good team, good coaches and my kid is happy.
                        Please refrain of using my name here. Thank you!

Comment

hi robert

Comment

Weston sucks!!!! Period!
                            What color you guys will be assigned next season since it won’t be a 2008 Academy?
                            Westin 2008 Pinkalicious ! Hahaha!

Comment

This is Robert! Yes! They are taking me and the whole family on a tour to Europe. They also paying my mortgage. Lol! What a bunch of lunatics you guys are. Good team, good coaches and my kid is happy.
                              Please refrain of using my name here. Thank you!
                              Hi Robert, glad to see you’re on here with all of us lunatics.

Comment

2008 Pre Recreational
                                That’s a better fit!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X