Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You Boca United people really are lost souls if you think you can compare Boca United with Team Boca. That’s really the problem you just don’t get anything. Team Boca has multiple teams deep in every age and it’s run like a business with a Boys DOC and a Girls DOC with BD doing college recruitment. There have been more college players recruited from TB every year than from BU in their history, don’t you get that? Team Boca has a WPSL team of TB alums who are playing college soccer that’s like 40 players deep. BU couldn’t field a 4v4 team with their alms or current college players and that’s a fact. To compare Boca United to Team Boca is just silly. Do you even have a girls DOC? Do you even need one? Do you actually have any girls teams there now? EE is a joke and has completely destroyed Boca United. BD would never partner with EE because he would need to spend years first just teaching EE the basics principles of business. If BD every partnered with EE everyone at TB would think he has dimentia. That was never going to happen and you’re just an idiot if you think it ever was.
    Uhhh...that's partially true, at least on the girl's side. There is no U19, only 1 team at U18, U17, U15, and U14. Girl's older teams have definitely suffered by Team Boca not progressing with the times, ie ECNL and GDA. There used to be 2-3 teams per age group. Not anymore. Players moved on to more competitive leagues, regardless if they should be playing there or not.

However, even saying that, the program at Team Boca for college recruitment is DECADES above anything close to what BU has, even if stuck in the 1990s. I say this from experience, having 2 kids start at TB, leave for BU, and then return to TB because of the college aspect. Playing in ECNL and then GDA proved to be minimal benefit. The showcase was great, but when BU is seeded as a low ranking GDA team, the D1 scouts bypass their games. There are way too many other players to see in that weekend.

As a club, BU is totally disorganized and appears to be run on a day-to-day basis. No future planning. Management has the best intentions, I feel, but they are so caught up in the charade that everything comes across as a lie. Coaches have the high licenses, but lack the initiative. They are burnt out. No new training or development drills. Same old stuff, especially when you watch the competition. The teams stopped playing to win. It became a desire to simply minimize the damage. Losing 3-0 was considered a major accomplishment.

Comment

Boca United is missing so many pieces that Team Boca has with college recruitment being at the top. Say what you want about TB but they have coaches and DOC who spend a lot of time helping players get recruited every year. But Boca united not making it in the DA I think is not because BU is so bad as a club necessarily but just because DA is too high a level for most all clubs to really make it successful unless they get all the area clubs to help support it by wanting and asking their best kids to all play at the DA. It doesn't matter, DA, ECNL, or whatever the new top league ends up being unless the clubs all work together to have the top best players all together it will never be strong and they will all get bashed on here every year when they stink. Thats why the club DOCs have to work together and they won't because they all want to be the top club so nobody ends up being the top club. I thought Team Boca was actually going to do that with Prime ECNL and that would have been great if they really did it and not just said it but then I hear they were going to do it with Boca DA instead and that made no sense because Boca DA is so far behind with talent. Even TB can't help Boca DA compete with the GA and NC teams so partnering with them doesn't make sense. Its sad for our best players in the south Florida area that they are so spread out but I guess thats just travel soccer. There should only be one DA and one ECNL maybe or even just one of them would be best.

Comment

Training four times per week for 10 months, but still getting their azzes handed to them with every opponent. What does that tell you? Yeah, great development.
        Probably means the other TEAM is better , but since scouts and coaches couldn’t give a crap about teams , just players , then being in a league that gives access to top showcases works for now

Comment

Probably means the other TEAM is better , but since scouts and coaches couldn’t give a crap about teams , just players , then being in a league that gives access to top showcases works for now
          There you go again, you open your mouth and just idiotic talk just pours out. Yes college coaches look at players not teams but how do you think your players look getting smacked as a team all the time? You just don’t get it. When a team gets killed all the time players look like crap all the time otherwise they wouldn’t be getting killed. But you’re right you just keep following all those other players before you on BU teams who never got recruited that’s brilliant. With parents like you I’m sure your kids will go really far. Boca DA is the laughing stock of the DA and it’s only because BU parents don’t underftand that your kids should not be at DA and the only reason they are is because that DA is ridiculously weak! God I hope US Soccer wakes up and stops giving the DA to weak ass clubs like Boca United.

Comment

Spoken like a true member of the cult. You swallowed EE's bullsh!t in one gulp.

Comment

Spoken like a true member of the cult. You swallowed EE's bullsh!t in one gulp.
              So I just heard tonight that Boca United is now partnering with AC Delray instead of Team Boca. Are you kidding me Eric? What a freaking joke!

Comment

First

Comment

They don’t have a good understanding of youth soccer development and how to properly run a youth club. It’s really that simple. The product is bad, kids don’t develop and ones that have a chance to advance leave. Being a good player or playing at a high level is helpful, but does not always translate to being a good coach.

BU and TB would make for an outstanding merger, but BD and EE have to take a backseat. They haven’t produced on a consistent basis, and certainly won’t be able to advance the sport. The best thing for Boca Raton soccer is to bring in individuals with a proven track record. Change is needed.
                  Seems like a lot of bashing coming from both BR sides, but the idea of getting rid of those currently running TB and BU makes the most sense. Honestly, BU and TB both suck. This debate is down to which Boca club is better and neither is competitive and none have a good reputation outside of Boca Raton. BD and EE are hurting the kids and hurting the community. A united Boca Raton with partnerships with Delray AC, Boynton and Coral Springs would make for a very nice high-level program. But there isn’t a quality individual in any of the organizations that could successfully make it happen, or manage it if it did materialize.

Comment

So I just heard tonight that Boca United is now partnering with AC Delray instead of Team Boca. Are you kidding me Eric? What a freaking joke!
                    This is never going to happen in a million years. Even Delray is smarter than that. Boca United is a sinking ship and even a small club like Delray would never make that mistake. Besides, exactly how many top players could Delray help Boca United with, 1 or 2. Thats not nearly enough to help them with the DA teams anyway. EE is down to panic mode and at this point I think he will try to partner with Pahokee Soccer Club if it would get them one player.

Comment

This can't be true. AC Delray brings nothing to the table. They have no players beyond U15 and their program is strictly local rec. They don't even travel for tournaments.

Comment

This can't be true. AC Delray brings nothing to the table. They have no players beyond U15 and their program is strictly local rec. They don't even travel for tournaments.
                        EE desperation at it best. You go Eric! A partnership with the national powerhouse AC Delray will turn your s**t program around for sure!

Comment

EE desperation at it best. You go Eric! A partnership with the national powerhouse AC Delray will turn your s**t program around for sure!
                          what do they have 4 teams?

Comment

what do they have 4 teams?
                            Maybe this is a play to shore-up the Pre-DA teams and generate revenue? OK option for AC Delray. It definitely does not solve the roster problem with the DA teams.

Comment

Can you say depressed!! Get off of it man! If it’s not good for tour kid leave the club! Pretty simple. Obviously nothing will change there! All of you need to stop complaining and take action because nobody hears you here, w your viciousness. Move on .org clowns

Comment

Maybe this is a play to shore-up the Pre-DA teams and generate revenue? OK option for AC Delray. It definitely does not solve the roster problem with the DA teams.
                                That was not the plan. Eric has stated to his staff that Team Boca partnering would be first and then Delray, Parkland, and Plantation was in line to come on board with the DA next and then reach out to every other club. They were never just going to partner with Delray and obviously now that doesn’t help and would just be an insult to injury. Boca United will be with Boynton like they have been and that’s fine. Boynton has been a great addition to the DA so just everyone move on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X