X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting but not surprising.
    Nope, you must have been at the scrimmages this weekend. Those were FC guests.

Comment

Was that the BSC 04 Group? I think a few of them have warm ups from just about every club in town
      Wonder where they will all go next year if BSC loses DA at u15. BSC has no record of college placements.

Comment

Nope, you must have been at the scrimmages this weekend. Those were FC guests.
        Didn't seem to help....

Comment

Didn't seem to help....
          Ugh that was mean. It was a fun two days and I enjoyed the soccer very much. It was a good atmosphere from the parents through the players and coaches, and the refs were far better than standard OYSA fare

Comment

Who is was the top team?
            No cares as their all meaningless scrimmages.

Comment

No cares as their all meaningless scrimmages.
              Someone cares, or they would not have asked? You probably do not care because your son plays in OYSA...bronze. Good morning.

Comment

Someone cares, or they would not have asked? You probably do not care because your son plays in OYSA...bronze. Good morning.
                Only a jerk off would post such a statement.

Comment

Only a jerk off would post such a statement.
                  I laughed out loud when I read this. I haven't heard anybody call anybody a "jerk off" since the 90's. Good times.

Comment

Why is Timbers DA only training 3 days a week? Shouldn't it be 4?

Comment

Read a post on 05 thread that team spots on TA Academy can be purchased if you are a big donor or pay the coaches salary or perhaps friend/ employee of big donor?? Anyone know the truth behind this? Sounds like a great article in the making for the wealthy corrupting youth athletics.

Comment

Read a post on 05 thread that team spots on TA Academy can be purchased if you are a big donor or pay the coaches salary or perhaps friend/ employee of big donor?? Anyone know the truth behind this? Sounds like a great article in the making for the wealthy corrupting youth athletics.
                        Is billups on the roster along with some other questionable ex adf players who rarely started or left before the season was over? Also throw in a couple little westside copa players to keep them happy and you have the da squad....you tell me if it's true

Comment

I thought PT had a u13 team that was like private school, you have to pay to be on it or know someone who's a big donor. Don't see that group listed on the US Soccer website? http://port.ussoccerda.com/home.php

Comment

I thought PT had a u13 team that was like private school, you have to pay to be on it or know someone who's a big donor. Don't see that group listed on the US Soccer website? http://port.ussoccerda.com/home.php
                            The 05 coach isn't even listed under Club Staff either.

Comment

Is the DA futsal showcase at Rose City West in Feb for u12 age group only?

Comment

It is for 04,05, and 06. See link below.

http://nwfutsal.com/nwfl-winter-i/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X