Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are about five coaches that are local hires, the rest are all from Barcelona. Probably around 15-20 of them, plus the two technical directors. 100% of the top teams are coached by someone from Barcelona with stong coaching and education credentials.
    Really?! 15-20 Spanish coaches? Maybe that’s the number of coaches that have come and gone.

Comment

Looks like Edwin Mejia from Hempstead and Boca Juniors to me!

http://i64.tinypic.com/dw5lko.jpg

Comment

What exactly is the difference? Barca plays and wins in low level leagues and tournaments. Stop thumping your chest because your club is not really that special besides the Barca badge. Call it Pro or Academy or both but the reality is that you will be gone in 5 years.
        No chest thumping here, buddy, I don’t care either way. Just calling it like I see it. Go watch the top teams from each club play in multiple age groups and if you don’t immediately see a difference, then you either don’t know anything about the game or your English .

Comment

Really?! 15-20 Spanish coaches? Maybe that’s the number of coaches that have come and gone.
          Come down to practice and meet them, and you can count them too.

Comment

Yep that’s him! Great guy! Also notice that he is under the watchful eye of Domenic Guasch, the UEFA A licensed technical director from Barcelona and that he is coaching the 4th team in this age group.

Comment

Hey Keith, I’m guessing you replaced your son as community manager. Since you got some time on your hands in between writing post maybe you can review your company’s upcoming court case.

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/iscr...No=650647-2018

Comment

That should keep him busy for awhile.

Comment

Hey Keith are you using the same law firm that represented you in that armour car rap?

Comment

There are about five coaches that are local hires, the rest are all from Barcelona. Probably around 15-20 of them, plus the two technical directors. 100% of the top teams are coached by someone from Barcelona with stong coaching and education credentials.
                    that's really impressive. how did they sacrifice 20+ people from their academy in spain to come over here? must have left a big hole to fill at la masia. that's a big commitment by Barca.

Comment

Hey Keith, I’m guessing you replaced your son as community manager. Since you got some time on your hands in between writing post maybe you can review your company’s upcoming court case.

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/iscr...No=650647-2018
                      Hey Liarry! I'm highly doubtful that Keith is on this forum. But let me be the first to say, NOBODY CARES!!! This case should settle the dispute over the back rent issue once and for all, and PSP will either be forced to pay back rent owed, or prove that they shouldn't have to pay it. Either way, it will be done and the facility construction will keep on keeping on.

Comment

that's really impressive. how did they sacrifice 20+ people from their academy in spain to come over here? must have left a big hole to fill at la masia. that's a big commitment by Barca.
                        Hey Keith can you comment on this.

Comment

stop being a sarcastic ***** and just take your L. you know damn well that the coaches here did't leave their jobs at La Masia to come here. They are all young coaches trying to put a feather in their coaching cap, most of whom coached at either the Escola in Barcelona or at one of the other high level academies in the area. But to be clear, they are all absolutely amazing!

Comment

I guess Keith isn’t much of a reader cause it’s taking him a long time to get through it.

Comment

Valencia CF Academy vs. FC Barcelona Academy - Pros & Cons

no where close to 15-20 its about 5-6 directly from barcelona....the rest speak spanish (from parts unknown) ....great trainers regardless of where they come from.

Comment

no where close to 15-20 its about 5-6 directly from barcelona....the rest speak spanish (from parts unknown) ....great trainers regardless of where they come from.
                                Absolutely not true. 20 may be a stretch because some did go back, but 15 sounds about right if you include the two directors.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X