Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    100% spot on!!! We keep diluting our teams by adding a new league every year in the last 3 years we had ECNL, GDA and the reemergence of the NL. Wonder what 2019 will bring. Keep pulling your daughters off the teams that are working for them parents. We will see more of that National vs NYCFC game in the future
    It's given players plenty of options, but has created a diluted mess. There aren't even enough decent coaches for all these teams let alone talent.

Comment

The GDAs are about to try to add a new team's worth of player's each next year. Good luck.

Comment

The GDAs are about to try to add a new team's worth of player's each next year. Good luck.
        The carcass has already been picked clean. Can't imagine what that's going to look like

Comment

where will Kaz be going after the GDA is dropped? If your daughter plays for Kaz, most likely she is a sophomore in the final stages of her recruiting process. So your thoughts are to leave Kaz in Junior year and start new with someone else? Kaz will be staying where the rest of his family works.

And for those who think Red Bull’s will be getting into the GDA anytime soon, I think you should google the latest article on how MLS’ Don Garber announces that MLS clubs are losing money on the DA. MLS clubs are trying to develope home grown talent. Girls do not fit into that picture right now
          but BDA for MLS clubs is a loser because it is free. GDA will be just another club that has a $3k fee attached.

Comment

There’s mention of a drunk coach from Fury on BOTN, who was massaging some players, hahahah, can't make this crap up, and I thought we had some problems.....
            If Paul does not remove him immediately, there could be major problems for Fury

Comment

There’s mention of a drunk 🧔🏻 on BOTN, who was massaging some👱🏼*♀️, hahahah, can't make this crap up, and I thought we had some problems.....
              I think that post broke BOTN. I hope we are talking about u35 Women’s team.

Comment

lol do we all believe everything posted anonymously on BOTN or TS? I know I don't. I've seen some terrible accusations in the past that proved unfounded. If it happened and the club doesn't remove him, they get what's coming to them. If someone is trying to smear the club or coach, shame on them.

Comment

lol do we all believe everything posted anonymously on BOTN or TS? I know I don't. I've seen some terrible accusations in the past that proved unfounded. If it happened and the club doesn't remove him, they get what's coming to them. If someone is trying to smear the club or coach, shame on them.
                  If this is a vendetta or a hoax, it is shameful. It is a coaches worst nightmare because once a rumor is out there, and the internet runs with it, his name is smeared forever. However, if it is true, and the club is standing behind him and allowing him to continue to coach, they should be removed promptly from the DA. If I were Paul Riley, I would be giving this coach a paid leave of absence until it was investigated. It is a slow time for soccer. Protect the kids until you know for sure. The only interaction with the guy I’ve ever had was as an opposing parent. He has a little bit of a sarcastic temper but I’ve never seen anything else

Comment

If this is a vendetta or a hoax, it is shameful. It is a coaches worst nightmare because once a rumor is out there, and the internet runs with it, his name is smeared forever. However, if it is true, and the club is standing behind him and allowing him to continue to coach, they should be removed promptly from the DA. If I were Paul Riley, I would be giving this coach a paid leave of absence until it was investigated. It is a slow time for soccer. Protect the kids until you know for sure. The only interaction with the guy I’ve ever had was as an opposing parent. He has a little bit of a sarcastic temper but I’ve never seen anything else
                    No hoax or vendetta, Coach Izzy done F’ed up, he should be charged with child endangerment, and this story is 100% true!

Comment

No hoax or vendetta, Coach Izzy done F’ed up, he should be charged with child endangerment, and this story is 100% true!
                      Yeah, we believe you anonymous poster.

Posters post crap about people on this site and others all the time.

Comment

I know the family dick-breath.

Comment

I do agree there is no doubt some people post to cause disruption, but this is really serious. I can see embarrassing someone, but this is ruining a life. If it’s deserved, then it’s his own fault. However, this does seem to be true. I just heard from a friend on the island and the club seems to be in an uproar with parents talking And with each passing along of the facts the story gets worse and worse. Not my club but if it was, I would hope transparency would be their policy

Comment

I do agree there is no doubt some people post to cause disruption, but this is really serious. I can see embarrassing someone, but this is ruining a life. If it’s deserved, then it’s his own fault. However, this does seem to be true. I just heard from a friend on the island and the club seems to be in an uproar with parents talking And with each passing along of the facts the story gets worse and worse. Not my club but if it was, I would hope transparency would be their policy
                            Paul Riley is NOT going to jail over this. If you want to write to the NC Courage ownership it will fall on deaf ears. Now, here is the good news. If you or some responsible or credible person who identifies themself to me, and wants to author a letter documenting what happed, I can assist big time. I won't say what, but my reach into the offices of all things soccer on a state-by-state or national basis will get numerous immediate responses. I guarantee it!!

Clearly, and without knowing exactly what the offense(s) in details is/are then this story is a deflated soccer ball....blow it up, ot throw it in garbage because this post is going nowhere..........I'm waiting.

Says LM from BOTN........YEAH RIGHT SURRRREEEEEE he has reach...lolololol...NOT

Comment

Paul Riley is NOT going to jail over this. If you want to write to the NC Courage ownership it will fall on deaf ears. Now, here is the good news. If you or some responsible or credible person who identifies themself to me, and wants to author a letter documenting what happed, I can assist big time. I won't say what, but my reach into the offices of all things soccer on a state-by-state or national basis will get numerous immediate responses. I guarantee it!!

Clearly, and without knowing exactly what the offense(s) in details is/are then this story is a deflated soccer ball....blow it up, ot throw it in garbage because this post is going nowhere..........I'm waiting.

Says LM from BOTN........YEAH RIGHT SURRRREEEEEE he has reach...lolololol...NOT
                              Wow! Can’t even access BOTN right now. LM must be scrambling 😂

Comment

I know the family dick-breath.

Always nice when the Suffolk Co trailer park trash dad chimes in ......

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X