Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too bad nobody knows who he/she is Oregon.

Always love a Ghost Story.
    You're right as in reading your Ghost Story.

Comment

Clearing the air on NSC

NSC founder Nic Heferman started NSC with a great plan and amazing marketing. Unfortunately, his promises of getting kids lined up for college was a smoke screen. after just a couple years, he embezzled all of the funds and skipped town. God bless Westside soccer because they absorbed the teams at no additional cost after the season was up and running and made sure the players had a season. Personally I just heard the Nic is yet again coaching soccer, has an account with CoachUp and his own company again "Soccer A4i". My daughter and many girls that I coached had their competitive spirits crushed because of this cancer and I am going to continue to put the word out until he is no longer able to even be near a pitch.

Comment

NSC founder Nic Heferman started NSC with a great plan and amazing marketing. Unfortunately, his promises of getting kids lined up for college was a smoke screen. after just a couple years, he embezzled all of the funds and skipped town. God bless Westside soccer because they absorbed the teams at no additional cost after the season was up and running and made sure the players had a season. Personally I just heard the Nic is yet again coaching soccer, has an account with CoachUp and his own company again "Soccer A4i". My daughter and many girls that I coached had their competitive spirits crushed because of this cancer and I am going to continue to put the word out until he is no longer able to even be near a pitch.
        There still is an NSC Montana team (they came and played at Clash), but whether Nic is still involved I've no idea. They have a FB page, but the old NSC website is no longer active.

Comment

Only is a soccer backward nation could this be possible. Blessed with parental pipe dreams fueled by con men. Sad.

https://www.coachup.com/coaches/nick...s-testimonials

Comment

Just another brit selling snake oil to Americans. British accent takes you far in this country's soccer culture.

Been going on 40 years and suspect it will go on another 40 - different abbreviations, but same wine.

Comment

Wow. He needs to be reported. Hiding out in Chicago? The feds were and likely still looking for him. He's supposed to be deported. The guy in Montana was a friend of his.

Comment

NSC is a small classic club located in Aloha, founded by one Nic Heffernan, a HS coach and trainer from across the pond. (They also have a branch in Billings, MT). They've been around for about three years, and have fielded competitive teams at a few age groups, but are small (many of their teams are combined-age). Given that the large number of larger more established classic clubs in the neighborhood, I'm not sure what their value proposition is.

Their website is here: http://www.nscsoccer.com

I didn't write this article, and I have no idea whether they are either in financial trouble, or in bad standing with OYSA. (Why would they owe money to Peregrine? Peregrine acts as OYSA's subcontractor; clubs all deal with OYSA for league and cups, not with the Timbers/Thorns directly).
                Nic up and left without a word after taking Club funds and not paying league fees, etc. tried to get work in NM but couldn't as word travels fast in the soccer world.

Comment

A little bit dramatic?

How is Nic a cancer? He took the money and left. He is a crook, but not sure how what he did is related to cancer.

Comment

Any one have any update on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                      Any one have any update on this?
                      SCA,ADF,OPFC,RCF.

More updates will emerge.

Thanks Nic!

Comment

SCA,ADF,OPFC,RCF.

More updates will emerge.

Thanks Nic!
                        Wow digging deep to reply to yourself. Kudos on your choice of how to spend your time.

Comment

Wow digging deep to reply to yourself. Kudos on your choice of how to spend your time.
                          They just don't stop lol, I guess with tryouts just around the corner they have to get some negative PR out somehow on other clubs like OPFC and SCA.

Comment

Nic last I heard is in Montana. Soccer bums gotta soccer bum.

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/Plant-Based-C...applink_bb_dls

Comment

LOL. Obviously the soccer bumming isn't going very well if he's hawking self-published dime-store health books on amazon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X