• Show
Clear All

#FireSessions

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure for GDA and/or ECNL.
    #FireSessions

Comment

SUSA is da bomb! The parents make every other soccer parent look like an idiot, they all know the game, respect refs and never scream at their children. The coaches and trainers are the best on the planet. As a group they show everyone how to act. It's worth the $4500 (plus a ton of unexpected expenses) a year to be around them. The greatness oozes from their skin and we all absorb it through osmosis, you should give it a try. Or is your wallet too small?
      Very funny.. While plans look great - not sure facilities make a club. The complaints I am hearing regarding Susa have nothing to do with fields.

Comment

Very funny.. While plans look great - not sure facilities make a club. The complaints I am hearing regarding Susa have nothing to do with fields.
        It's silly time on the Larry Springer show. Stupid comments like the SUSA turf will blow away the Brentwood turf fields.

I've been around this game for a while. If you think a slightly newer grade of turf will give you an advantage I have a bridge to sell you.

I wish them luck but that project will not help them with their reputation as an overpriced, underwhelming club.

BTW I don't think LM was scooped by SUSA, I think he found this on their website like everyone else. I think only Surf is still paying him and that train is about to crash.

Comment

Larry just lied and said he knew about this project since last summer. I know people that met on this 4 years ago and the link was posted on BOTN several years ago. Caught you red handed Larry, lyin as usual!

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/t...play-1.4756828

Comment

Larry just lied and said he knew about this project since last summer. I know people that met on this 4 years ago and the link was posted on BOTN several years ago. Caught you red handed Larry, lyin as usual!

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/t...play-1.4756828
            LM lying is not surprising. Everyone knows damn well he tries to position himself as "in the know" and the go-to guy. Except he's lost all credibility and influence. The old wind bag needs to retire. He's not a player anymore.

Comment

Facilities do not make a club; it's club management and coaches. And if the club is mortgaging themselves to the hilt to make this happen that can lead to a death spiral of bad financial decisions, namely raising prices too high to cover your mortgage. If you're priced too high, and certainly if families don't see the price value, they're gone. There are many, many club options out there (too many really but that's another topic).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X