Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing that all boris can muster today is recycling his old attacks on higher ed......

Yawn

Pass the popcorn!
    You Funny! From the guy who has pretty much been reduced to.....

Trump Bad...

Russia...

Trump no good...

Boris...

Trump sux...

Ivan...

Teee heee bwahaha...

At least you have retired "open wide". As you have been on the receiving end since Nov 8.

Comment

So what's happening Boris?

The GOP has enough votes in caucus. Cannot blame team D. Greatest "closer" EVAH in WH but can't heal their own CIVIL WAR and pass signature legislation. Campaign promise. Seven year promise. Still no viable alternative plan.

Big big FAIL. Likely won't even pass nutter house (they have previously passed ACA) repeal. Why? Civil war? Trump? Won't even get to senate to die and pres will obviously never sign.

Boris please crow about bright future for agend with house, senate , and WH. Miss that brash arrogance. So boring you are reduced to whining about Middlebury College etc again. Pedant .

Comment

You Funny! From the guy who has pretty much been reduced to.....

Trump Bad...

Russia...

Trump no good...

Boris...

Trump sux...

Ivan...

Teee heee bwahaha...

At least you have retired "open wide". As you have been on the receiving end since Nov 8.

Reduced to? I am VINDICATED. This won't pass because

1) team R can't govern

2) real populism has team R fearing rebound tsunami

3) burdened with increasingly illegitimate looking exec branch

Like I said in nov ...good luck learning to govern. You didn't listen

Comment

Reduced to? I am VINDICATED. This won't pass because

1) team R can't govern

2) real populism has team R fearing rebound tsunami

3) burdened with increasingly illegitimate looking exec branch

Like I said in nov ...good luck learning to govern. You didn't listen
          Stop it.
          XL Pipeline done deal. Can't govern? Dems driven out of office from Cities, Towns, Counties, to States , and Nationally. The definition of being unable to govern is being kicked to the curb by the Will of the People. And that's where the Dems are, kicked to the curb and reduced to gimmicks , stunts and driving the same old Left Wing Agenda, that will not convert or win any new votes.

Dems have been swinging at Trump since DAY ONE , and have YET to Lay a Glove on him.
          Bring Nancy and Chuck out for a few more words , make sure there is plenty of Kleenex for them.

Comment

Stop it.
            XL Pipeline done deal.
            Is it? We shall see but if all the "mandate" earned gets a pipeline restored that was SUPPOSED to be built YEARS ago I hope you savor that victory .

[quite]Can't govern? Dems driven out of office from Cities, Towns, Counties, to States , and Nationally. The definition of being unable to govern is being kicked to the curb by the Will of the People. And that's where the Dems are, kicked to the curb and reduced to gimmicks , stunts and driving the same old Left Wing Agenda, that will not convert or win any new votes.[/quote]

See you in 2018 on that. Russians won't be helping GOP then <wink wink>

Dems have been swinging at Trump since DAY ONE , and have YET to Lay a Glove on him.
            Just going to let that sit there. Clearly Boris needs MORE win. Trump ascendant today!

Bring Nancy and Chuck out for a few more words , make sure there is plenty of Kleenex for them.
            GOP should fear their constituents . Calls 1000 to 1 against Trumpcare. Chuck and Nancy least if your problems but nutters gonna but and keep trying to sing all the old hits.

New bands in town

TrumpRussia

Trumpcare FAIL

Courts make trump their b e y o t c h NO RELIGIOUS bans!

Haven't layed a glove on them.

Shall I go on?

Hasn't turned business profits from foreign focus over ....

Oh it's just all a big grift clearly

Treason. Might have to rethink my capital punishment opposition ....nope ....I'm principals. Better the traitors spend their natural lives in jail contemplating their crimes

Comment

Boris avoiding the russia scandal as much as possible ....take note

Comment

Is it? We shall see but if all the "mandate" earned gets a pipeline restored that was SUPPOSED to be built YEARS ago I hope you savor that victory .

[quite]Can't govern? Dems driven out of office from Cities, Towns, Counties, to States , and Nationally. The definition of being unable to govern is being kicked to the curb by the Will of the People. And that's where the Dems are, kicked to the curb and reduced to gimmicks , stunts and driving the same old Left Wing Agenda, that will not convert or win any new votes.
                See you in 2018 on that. Russians won't be helping GOP then <wink wink>

Just going to let that sit there. Clearly Boris needs MORE win. Trump ascendant today!

GOP should fear their constituents . Calls 1000 to 1 against Trumpcare. Chuck and Nancy least if your problems but nutters gonna but and keep trying to sing all the old hits.

New bands in town

TrumpRussia

Trumpcare FAIL

Courts make trump their b e y o t c h NO RELIGIOUS bans!

Haven't layed a glove on them.

Shall I go on?

Hasn't turned business profits from foreign focus over ....

Oh it's just all a big grift clearly

Treason. Might have to rethink my capital punishment opposition ....nope ....I'm principals. Better the traitors spend their natural lives in jail contemplating their crimes[/QUOTE]

The oil will be flowing. Less chance of trains and trucks crashing transporting it. Completion will keep the pressure on the Saudis who are searching for new answers to their dwindling dominance in the energy sector. They are burning through cash.

Nothing the Dems are doing will gain them more votes. Trump reached out to Schumer on Day one, and after Leftists protested in front of his house, he abandoned any plans to work with him. So he will act like the spoiled child, whining and crying as his non Lefty Democrats get sicker and sicker about he direction of their party.

Repubs have no fear, they are in power. This is Democracy in its greatest form. Courts and States Rights are balanced against Trump . Just like the Founders anticipated.

Illegals attempting to sneak across the border are down. Americans getting a glimpse of the ramifications of Dems open borders with the crimes, rapes and murders being committed by Illegals. Look at the Protest out side Rockville High School. No Pussy hats there .

Like I said, not a glove. All smoke, all by the puffs the MSM tries to use to keep the flames going. More Terror across the Pond. Another American killed while on vacation. That is what Dems have planned for America. Open borders, rights for illegals, using tax payer money to feed , clothe, educate them and give them Health Care. But we have Trump to stop the madness. The failures of the last 8 years of Progressive Governing are now front and center for all Americans to see. Trillions added in debt, 10 million put on SNAP , billions and billions paid out to Dem cronies with green energy scams and busts.

Comment

Oh yes, let's not forget . Treason. Treason? For what ?
                  And Repubs control the House. Dems need to organize another sit in to get noticed. Make sure enough pizza gets ordered, they will be sitting on their asses for quite a long time.

Comment

Last post coulda been during heart of Obama years .....

SNAP!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey "genius" breitbart and drudge just crushing Paul Ryan right now.

Forgive me boris ....i would rather enjoy the very real very damaging Republican on Republican violence going on RIGHT NOW.

Really this stuff doesn't happen every day so forgive me for ignoring yourbpedantry while I watch party of Lincoln DIE

Comment

Last post coulda been during heart of Obama years .....

SNAP!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey "genius" breitbart and drudge just crushing Paul Ryan right now.

Forgive me boris ....i would rather enjoy the very real very damaging Republican on Republican violence going on RIGHT NOW.

Really this stuff doesn't happen every day so forgive me for ignoring yourbpedantry while I watch party of Lincoln DIE
                      Die ? They ARE in Power. This is how Democracy works. This is how intelligent people fight for what they believe in, instead of rubber stamping anything their Dear Leader says , like Dems did for Obama.

Why can't you Progressives accept that Obama busted up YOUR party. Hillary destroyed what was left by ousting Bernie from the get go . Your party is in shambles, out of power. Reduced to the snickering child who has been put off the table of adults and now has to sit at the kids table playing with his food and the dog under the table.

Remember, only give raw bones to the dog.

Comment

Die ? They ARE in Power. This is how Democracy works. This is how intelligent people fight for what they believe in, instead of rubber stamping anything their Dear Leader says , like Dems did for Obama.

Why can't you Progressives accept that Obama busted up YOUR party. Hillary destroyed what was left by ousting Bernie from the get go . Your party is in shambles, out of power. Reduced to the snickering child who has been put off the table of adults and now has to sit at the kids table playing with his food and the dog under the table.

Remember, only give raw bones to the dog.
                        Exactly how I feel. This is government in action.

He's going to lose some. He may lose a lot, but if we can govern better as a whole, this is a good thing.

Comment

Whip count 34 against right now.

Losing or calling off vote ...what a humiliation ....trump ready to "move on" and throw HIS OWN PARTY under bus.

Response from boris: Obama

Will say one thing about Obama. Fought hard for his signature legislation for years and was successful.

After five golf vacations in sixty days trump tells us he's "left it all on the field" with his signature legislation (" repeal AND replace DAY ONE!") and is ready to move on....

Why we will always win in the end ....superior will....superior commitment

Congrats losers!

Comment

Exactly how I feel. This is government in action.

He's going to lose some. He may lose a lot, but if we can govern better as a whole, this is a good thing.
                            Hahahahahahahahaha good one SICK PUPPET! Right on cue ....always there to help your imaginary playmate when he's getting his head handed to him by ...reality ...life comes at you fast

Comey just at WH. Trump trying to kneecap investigations into his own corruption

Comment

I never considered that the GOP would undermine trump like this over Obamacare repeal and replace

What a gift . Thankful and grateful. Karma turned big

Comment

They just pulled it .

Very low E!

Just be some depraved social media forays in the AM!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X