• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be so great.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's going to be so great.
      Thats.nice honey. Go.make the men.a sandwich. Good girl.

Comment

Soccer moms are like Hillary C. No one likes you but you've deluded yourself to believe otherwise.. TRUMP!!!!

Comment

Soccer moms are like Hillary C. No one likes you but you've deluded yourself to believe otherwise.. TRUMP!!!!
          Preach!

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
            Lenny has nothing better to do besides troll an online anonymous soccer blog. Sad!

Comment

Lenny loves soccer and Trump!

Comment

Lenny and Soccer Momma are getting married. You are all invited. We did not register...Simply buy us huge crates of Juiceboxes instead.

Comment

Soccer mommy gettin' married yo. Get all crazy crazy in here my brothas. Solid Lenny. Solid.

Comment

What is with all these soccer moms flirting with other dads on the sidelines? Just something special about the game of soccer.

Comment

What is with all these soccer moms flirting with other dads on the sidelines? Just something special about the game of soccer.
                      Yeah, Your mom is tad aggressive.

Comment

But she is still my mom.

Comment

Soccer moms are exhausting...Know what I mean? Wink. Wink. Trump rules!

Comment

Soccer moms are exhausting...Know what I mean? Wink. Wink. Trump rules!
                            Hahahahahahhaha

Comment

Oh you soccer moms... You're just the best.

Comment

Soccer moms make the game special. In a way you could say; Soccer moms are SPECIAL people, couldn't you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X