Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uh, that's because the 08s play in the OYSA Development League in which they actually play in the 2nd division (gold). However no score is kept in these leagues and standings don't come into effect until U11
    Yes, I know.

Still contradicts their website's boast that they play in the top division--they play in the second division.

And there's nothing wrong with that--especially in U9, where you have large numbers of children who are still developing large motor skills, and the divisional splits generally will get shuffled by the time the kids get older.

But their website needs updating. (Which is the charitable assumption to make).

Comment

Uh, that's because the 08s play in the OYSA Development League in which they actually play in the 2nd division (gold). However no score is kept in these leagues and standings don't come into effect until U11
      They shouldn't keep standings until U13

Comment

Um, I don't have kids ... whether or not I'm a loser or not is, of course, debatable :)

I can tell you one thing though, I've had enough experience with Victor to know that this guy embodies everything that is wrong with coaching in the US and is somehow praised for it.

Winning is important to enough to him that he will scream at 8 year old boys in a game where no official score is even kept. Wow, how does his head even contain that gigantic ego of his?
        Saw him screaming from the sidelines a couple of weeks for ADF. Was pretty hilarious.

Comment

Your meat ball has mushed!

Comment

ADF 07s are playing in the next field over at Delta Park as I write this.

Will someone pretty please, with sugar on it, tell Victor to STFU? It's embarrassing.

Comment

Parents wouldn't pay for soccer if their were no standings or games that counted.

Comment

If anyone deserves this mistreatment ... it is certainly him!
                This thread--rude as it may be to those sensitive readers out there--serves as a warning to any parent who is considering handing over some of their money to Victor.

Also, in addition to the true comments about his coaching, you'd be wise to investigate his current restraining orders, etc.--look it up in data bases for Oregon and Washington.

Interesting side-fact: if there are *sshole parents on your team, there's a good chance you'd find them on that database too. Someone pointed this out to me and I found FOUR different *sshole dads all in the criminal database (minor offenses, thank God) or the civil database with multiple lawsuits filed against them. These parents had kids on one of Victor's team so it all sort of makes sense that they hang out together!

Comment

This thread--rude as it may be to those sensitive readers out there--serves as a warning to any parent who is considering handing over some of their money to Victor.

Also, in addition to the true comments about his coaching, you'd be wise to investigate his current restraining orders, etc.--look it up in data bases for Oregon and Washington.

Interesting side-fact: if there are *sshole parents on your team, there's a good chance you'd find them on that database too. Someone pointed this out to me and I found FOUR different *sshole dads all in the criminal database (minor offenses, thank God) or the civil database with multiple lawsuits filed against them. These parents had kids on one of Victor's team so it all sort of makes sense that they hang out together!
                  You are full of crap.

Comment

You are full of crap.
                    Keep defending Victor. He loves it.

Don't forget to bring your privet money. Cash only.

Comment

You are full of crap.
                      You sure?

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...Wright&page=21

Comment

Do you even know what they were for and what the final outcome was?

These were 30 years ago.

Comment

These were 30 years ago.
                          So are we ignoring when he bit a girls ear about what 4-6 years ago? I may be off on my time frame by a year or two, but he bit a 12 year old girls ear. Thats just odd, weird, creepy, and not appropriate.

Comment

These were 30 years ago.
                            More under his new name, Garcette. Then add in Oregon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X