Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't try to have a discussion in the 01 Girls thread. That will not be tolerated. This thread was built on immature nasty parents saying bad things. Let's not lose the focus or get distracted.
    The crazies are all over on the 02 thread. Look and see.

Comment

The crazies are all over on the 02 thread. Look and see.
      The 02 thread will die out starting next year and the 03 thread will take off.

Comment

State Cup

Okay, Final 4 has been set. Who will win it all? CFC...Crossfire...ETFC....RVT. Three Timbers teams, and and a non alliance. CFC won the winter league, and beat ETFC and RVT. Their only loss was to Crossfire. Crossfire was undefeated in the winter league, but tied with ETFC and RVT. And ETFC tied with RVT. Who you got?

Comment

Originally posted by I miss this thread View Post
          Okay, Final 4 has been set. Who will win it all? CFC...Crossfire...ETFC....RVT. Three Timbers teams, and and a non alliance. CFC won the winter league, and beat ETFC and RVT. Their only loss was to Crossfire. Crossfire was undefeated in the winter league, but tied with ETFC and RVT. And ETFC tied with RVT. Who you got?
          RVT is not in yet. Have to beat Bend tomorrow.

Comment

RVT is not in yet. Have to beat Bend tomorrow.
            RVT is already in. Locked up 2nd place with 6 points. Game against Bend is irrelevant, as Bend has 1 point and a win against RVT will not matter.

Comment

RVT is already in. Locked up 2nd place with 6 points. Game against Bend is irrelevant, as Bend has 1 point and a win against RVT will not matter.
              Oops...scratch that. They still have 2 games left. Not that Eastside appears to be a match for anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by I miss this thread View Post
                Does anyone really care anymore unless it's a fight about which is worse GDA or Ecnl?

Comment

Does anyone really care anymore unless it's a fight about which is worse GDA or Ecnl?
                  What annoys me is that I am fundamentally opposed to both. I have strong disdain for the Timbers...and for over paying.

Comment

What annoys me is that I am fundamentally opposed to both. I have strong disdain for the Timbers...and for over paying.
                    Same. And the games are a lot more enjoyable this year now that some particular families have moved "up" to thorns academy.

Comment

Same. And the games are a lot more enjoyable this year now that some particular families have moved "up" to thorns academy.
                      That's why this thread all but died out. The crazy, delusional ones are all in Ecnl/Thorns and fighting it out on those ten threads.

Comment

The thing is, I have seen both the Thorns Academy team and the CU ECNL team...Neither is impressive. Still congested play with a whole lot of kick it and run when the game get's heated. I thought TA and ECNL was supposed to be better soccer??

Comment

Yawn

The saddest thing ever is watching you left behind losers speculate about who will win the rec state cup and "thorns academy isn't very good." Thorns academy thumped your bracket winning Eugene team 10-0 earlier this year. Congrats on your race to the bottom, chumps. The real soccer in Oregon isn't happening at state cup anymore.

Comment

That's why this thread all but died out. The crazy, delusional ones are all in Ecnl/Thorns and fighting it out on those ten threads.
                            Thank goodness the crazy parents moved on to the Thorns Asylum. Soccer is fun again

Thorns are a decent team. Take away 1 or 2 best players and they'd be fourth place in OYSA.

Comment

The saddest thing ever is watching you left behind losers speculate about who will win the rec state cup and "thorns academy isn't very good." Thorns academy thumped your bracket winning Eugene team 10-0 earlier this year. Congrats on your race to the bottom, chumps. The real soccer in Oregon isn't happening at state cup anymore.
                              Thorns Academy is an incredible team. Best in Oregon by far. Half the frosh/soph players already have full ride verbals to UNC, UCLA, Stanford, and similar schools. Same half will all be leading youth national teams to victories next year. The bottom half have verbals to OSU, UO, CAL, ASU, etc and will at least make the youth national team pools even if not the rosters. OYSA is worse than Rec with all the best players gone to Thorns Academy.

Comment

Thorns Academy is an incredible team. Best in Oregon by far. Half the frosh/soph players already have full ride verbals to UNC, UCLA, Stanford, and similar schools. Same half will all be leading youth national teams to victories next year. The bottom half have verbals to OSU, UO, CAL, ASU, etc and will at least make the youth national team pools even if not the rosters. OYSA is worse than Rec with all the best players gone to Thorns Academy.
                                Truth. And listening to these morons speculate as to which half wit team will win the ref state cup is adorable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X