Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The high school coaches, parents, reporters and everyone will know her name, the one who thought she was above the rules that the other high school players adhere to.
    You are an idiot. No rule broken if the start playing in Dec.

Comment

You are an idiot. No rule broken if the start playing in Dec.
      Keep telling yourself that to justify your kids actions. It's not allowed.

Comment

what about the 03 player who was at the odp interregional?

Comment

what about the 03 player who was at the odp interregional?
          Good for her. Let her play!

Comment

Keep telling yourself that to justify your kids actions. It's not allowed.

Don't need to tell myself anything, that is what came down from USSF after Weston's debacle. My kid wasn't playing during season but after reading all this BS I will let her if she wants to in 2 weeks, especially since her HS team/friends have been asking her to.

Comment

There was also an 04 girl from Weston playing at odp, nothing happened to them ?

Comment

There was also an 04 girl from Weston playing at odp, nothing happened to them ?
                Good for her. Let her play.

Comment

Don't need to tell myself anything, that is what came down from USSF after Weston's debacle. My kid wasn't playing during season but after reading all this BS I will let her if she wants to in 2 weeks, especially since her HS team/friends have been asking her to.
                  One does it they all can.

Comment

If this is true, then action must be taken. So it was fair for her to play at odp but not others? DA rules are clear and she broke them

Comment

If this is true, then action must be taken. So it was fair for her to play at odp but not others? DA rules are clear and she broke them
                      Petty little man! Let her play!

Comment

She likely had USSFDA approval but the rules need to be consistent for every GDA player.

Comment

She likely had USSFDA approval but the rules need to be consistent for every GDA player.
                          She didn’t , we called and were told no odp participation approval for GDA ...

Btw this is old news , it’s been discussed since last week with links , names and dates , keep up

Comment

She didn’t , we called and were told no odp participation approval for GDA ...

Btw this is old news , it’s been discussed since last week with links , names and dates , keep up
                            I know families that would be irate if there are no repercussions with those players. The rules were clear and they violated them while others followed them. Shame on Weston

Comment

There is no approval for ODP. Flat out in the rulebook. HS is a different more nuanced matter, but ODP or other trainings are very clear. They want kids doing DA and nothing else (because of course their training is the BEST!)

Comment

I know families that would be irate if there are no repercussions with those players. The rules were clear and they violated them while others followed them. Shame on Weston
                                The players and families made the decision to do ODP and must not have been worried about the consequences with everyone breaking the rules and playing high school. When GDA does not have clear expectations and consequences then people will test their limits. Maybe a slap on the wrist was worth doing ODP inter-regionals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X