[QUOTE=Unregistered;2145172]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    [url]http://www.fciac.net/918078/2017-all-fciac-girls-soccer-awards

Second Team
    Paisley Eagan – Wilton
    Lindsay Groves

^^^FCIAC rewards fist fighting on the field ARF
    only if your good at it
    shermy got stiffed-someone keep an eye out!!!!!!

Comment

That’s why ur an ignorant pig— you probably have never seen any of those players play. All you know is the team result.

Skipper let me remind you there’s 11 to the team with 10 field players, this is not Basketball where 1 player can change the result by themselves.
      1st team are for game changers

Comment

westport moms work on their knees swayed votes
        Staples plays better team soccer and able to show their strengths as team players. When you move the ball as a team everyone gets more touches and make each other look better.

SJ has some superstars who don't understand or care about that. But they do eventually put the ball in the net and will get votes for that. The Sad part is if they played the right way they put in twice as many and be unstoppable.

But do you make those around your look and play better that's a real all-star. Good to see Staples players get noticed for that.

hate away at me :)

Comment

Staples plays better team soccer and able to show their strengths as team players. When you move the ball as a team everyone gets more touches and make each other look better.

SJ has some superstars who don't understand or care about that. But they do eventually put the ball in the net and will get votes for that. The Sad part is if they played the right way they put in twice as many and be unstoppable.

But do you make those around your look and play better that's a real all-star. Good to see Staples players get noticed for that.

no hate- i think your team is great- they do pass well they just never get around to scoring, your keeper keeps you alive

Comment

no hate- i think your team is great- they do pass well they just never get around to scoring, your keeper keeps you alive
            forgot to say - your players deserve their accolades as does your coach
            congrats and win states

Comment

You're correct. The issue is coaching, JN is simply not a good technical/tactical coach. He gets players that can ball. His coaching abilities would be exposed if he were to leave SJ and go somewhere else.

Comment

You're correct. The issue is coaching, JN is simply not a good technical/tactical coach. He gets players that can ball. His coaching abilities would be exposed if he were to leave SJ and go somewhere else.
                Which is probably why he never has

Comment

Imagine what a great coach could do at a program like SJ? They've had tremendous success with an awful coach.

Comment

If JN is a terrible coach why do all theses great players play for him?

Comment

Presumably because they can't go to Staples!

Comment

Here is the secret. Truly great ones = free ride. Sponsors.

Comment

Here is the secret. Truly great ones = free ride. Sponsors.
                          news Flash!!! public HS= free ride
                          and its not a secret

Comment

Why do so many people hate JN? Is it jealousy?

Comment

Because the program has had sustained, great success. He's able to recruit, unlike public schools and he's a good salesman. I wouldn't say Jack is a terrible coach at all, I'd say he's a good coach who benefits greatly from the ability to recruit players. I'd like to see him at a public school, that's where he'd be able to prove his coaching abilities (or lack thereof).

Comment

he coaches a M sized school in a CLass LL league,and does well- I think he does fine

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X