Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The club has been in decline for a decade. The decline was accelerated when PT created a new club. This could be a great thing, if MH can get rid of the baggage.

It's extremely hopeful and naive to think MH can stop the decline.

Comment

Gotta love the fact that both Liverpool clubs in MA completely suck. Low level club soccer at its best. Lmao. Just sayin! Truth hurts sweetheart 😂😂😂😂
      Ok, so Liverpool Oxford doesn't have DA or ECNL program, so that's probably why you think they suck. They have alumni playing in solid college programs, WPI, Assumption, UNH, Southern CT state, and many at the state schools. So they have the ability to develop young stars.

Comment

Ok, so Liverpool Oxford doesn't have DA or ECNL program, so that's probably why you think they suck. They have alumni playing in solid college programs, WPI, Assumption, UNH, Southern CT state, and many at the state schools. So they have the ability to develop young stars.
        LMAO. There are NO soccer stars coming out of that low level club. Get out of your bubble. Wake up. You are seriously a complete idiot. Just shut up everyone knows how pathetic and bad they are.

Comment

LMAO. There are NO soccer stars coming out of that low level club. Get out of your bubble. Wake up. You are seriously a complete idiot. Just shut up everyone knows how pathetic and bad they are.
          Wow, get a clue you jackwad!

Comment

MH is a wanker, he makes FM looks like a decent human being.

Short memories of a coach who destroyed a family.

Comment

just to point some thing out the club out west has no direct contact with liverpool. thats why they are the spirt of liverpool. I would assume they dint want to pay a fee for the name.

Comment

just to point some thing out the club out west has no direct contact with liverpool. thats why they are the spirt of liverpool. I would assume they dint want to pay a fee for the name.
                So what is the point?

Comment

With TD gone I give it 6 months until we see a merge on the south shore.

Comment

The two guys from the auburn Liverpool club are actually from Liverpool and are huge supporters of the club. Smart move on their part not to fall into the nonsense of a club name that idiot parents think has any merit. I always get a good laugh when I see the GPS uniforms too.

Comment

The two guys from the auburn Liverpool club are actually from Liverpool and are huge supporters of the club. Smart move on their part not to fall into the nonsense of a club name that idiot parents think has any merit. I always get a good laugh when I see the GPS uniforms too.
                      And the ironic thing is that the two lads from Liverpool have actually created hundreds of Liverpool supporters and taken many teams overseas to visit the city.

How’s it working out for Crusaders?

Comment

And the ironic thing is that the two lads from Liverpool have actually created hundreds of Liverpool supporters and taken many teams overseas to visit the city.

How’s it working out for Crusaders?
                        I heard BG took down the boards at his indoor facility?

Comment

I heard BG took down the boards at his indoor facility?
                          Yes this is true. Looks very good.

Comment

Yes this is true. Looks very good.
                            LFC is a good club for players and families.

Comment

LFC is a good club for players and families.
                              SLFC has a couple of very good teams as well

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X