• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Average post from an average poster.
    I had a response to that but don't want to add to the toxicity. ( :

Comment

Against some of the best teams, no shame in that.
      Ummmmmmmm, no.

The top teams are in ECNL and the DA. They played the leftovers from those two leagues. Still a good performance though and on par for an average team from PDX area. They aren’t anything like an ONYX or FCSC ‘00’s

Comment

Fair point and I don't have a good answer. How do you ethically push back when a competitor oversales? How do you do it in a way that doesn't damage the game as a whole and still protects your club.
        You need to look across the river

Comment

Ummmmmmmm, no.

The top teams are in ECNL and the DA. They played the leftovers from those two leagues. Still a good performance though and on par for an average team from PDX area. They aren’t anything like an ONYX or FCSC ‘00’s

LOL, ::::)))))) You had me until FCSC 00,s. Until then I thought you were serious. That was a good one!!! So funny...

Comment

Ummmmmmmm, no.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, another average post.
            Strange that the college coaches showed up anyways.
            I guess you know more than they do.

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, another average post.
              Strange that the college coaches showed up anyways.
              I guess you know more than they do.
              College coaches will show up at all these events, FWRL, DA Showcases, ECNL showcases, large national tournaments, etc. regional tournaments like Crossfire Challenge College showcase, and Oregon and Washington college coaches and scouts even go to Beaverton Cup.

Comment

What happens if GPS pulls out of Oregon? GPS is the only club in Newberg. If they go, Newberg doesn’t have a club anymore. At least the Portland teams have a dozen other local options to fall back on.

Comment

What happens if GPS pulls out of Oregon? GPS is the only club in Newberg. If they go, Newberg doesn’t have a club anymore. At least the Portland teams have a dozen other local options to fall back on.
                  i would assume they go back to being Newberg Soccer Club. or maybe they'd consider partnering with one of the portland clubs, like when they were BSC Newberg. (it doesn't have to be BSC, just pointing out that it happened. calm down.)

Comment

It is pretty funny to ask for attention after going 2-2 in anything.
                    2-2 in what??

Comment

2-2 in what??
                      A tournament you sign up for, fly to North Carolina to play PDA third team, boast about the results, claim the college Coaches showed up then ironically blast ecnl clubs for scamming people out of money.

Same old, same old for Oregon girls soccer.

Comment

LOL, ::::)))))) You had me until FCSC 00,s. Until then I thought you were serious. That was a good one!!! So funny...
                        What do you mean?

You think two Washington state championships, two Oregon State championships, 2 Region IV Championships and a National Championship isn’t worth mentioning?

Comment

A tournament you sign up for, fly to North Carolina to play PDA third team, boast about the results, claim the college Coaches showed up then ironically blast ecnl clubs for scamming people out of money.

Same old, same old for Oregon girls soccer.
                          This person should target the younger parents and players. By U15, people don't fall for the negativity and lies. The players know whether they are playing good teams and see which coaches are on the sidelines watchimg their games. The individual above is such a bitter, greedy, and selfish person that they twist other's words to serve their own interests. The "boast" they refer to is someone earlier in the thread congratulating the team on 2 wins. There is a special hell reserved for profiting on self-serving lies. The irony is in this person complaining about same old Oregon soccer. They are the definition. I sure wouldn't want my daughter playing ecnl in this environment.

Comment

What do you mean?

You think two Washington state championships, two Oregon State championships, 2 Region IV Championships and a National Championship isn’t worth mentioning?
                            Not when everyone in those divisions who were any good was playing ECNL. Makes it kind of like rec league titles. You didn't face the 50 best players in either state because they were playing ECNL. I honestly thought you were kidding. Obviously you were not kidding. My mistake.

Comment

Not when everyone in those divisions who were any good was playing ECNL. Makes it kind of like rec league titles. You didn't face the 50 best players in either state because they were playing ECNL. I honestly thought you were kidding. Obviously you were not kidding. My mistake.
                              More hyperbole. More lies. You should take remedial high school logic with a focus on fallacies.
                              Here's an example of the circular logic fallacy: Ecnl is good because good players only play Ecnl. No one else can be good because they don't play Ecnl.
                              Do you really think anyone believes your garbage, or is it just a coping mechanism to make you feel better about yourself?

Comment

Pspl

The ship is taking on water....0-1-1 on the weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X