Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did they announce separation from Bolts yet?
    Bolts suck!

Comment

Bolts suck!
      Bolts Suck???
      Let me see.....
      Bolts boys have DA, ECNL, and an expanding club.
      They have organized indoor practices, Futsal, winter tournaments......

Scorpions have??? Fleeing players....FM still there....faltering stats.....have fallen below Stars, NEFC, GPS, SSS.......

Which part of this merger 'sucks'?

Comment

What is up with this mandatory fundraising 2 days before Christmas? This in itself makes me want to leave! At least CHB will get some of the money but I’d rather just donate right to them. FM just needs donations to scrape himself off the pavement.
        One of the reasons why we left. Such as bush league move. Begging for extra money every year gives the impression of a desperate and poorly managed business.

Comment

What are they fundraising for? Staff salaries because they cannot afford them?

Comment

Seems that way!

Comment

It’s giving Tuesday! Be sure to donate to the Scorpions sinking ship!!

Comment

Anyone hear anything more about the fate of the Scorpions for the new year? Are they really going to try to stand alone?! I don’t know how they are surviving right now!

Comment

Anyone hear anything more about the fate of the Scorpions for the new year? Are they really going to try to stand alone?! I don’t know how they are surviving right now!
                  Are you losing sleep over a club you are not affiliated with?

Comment

Certainly hope your worries don't ruin your Holiday season.

Comment

I am affiliated dumb people that’s why I’m asking...So as to start looking for a new club in the new year if something doesn’t change.

Comment

I am affiliated dumb people that’s why I’m asking...So as to start looking for a new club in the new year if something doesn’t change.
                        Then go and stop your bitching, nobody cares!

Comment

Wow this club IS full of miserable unhappy people

Comment

Nothing personal handsome, unless you’re FM! Merry Christmas! Or in your case bah humbug!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X